50kw Charging

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Hi - new to the forum.

Ordered a 60 Suite back in July and then had to reorder due to a mix up over options with my Dealer, consequently looking like December for delivery! Ordered standard 50kw charging as unlikely to be undertaking many long journeys so prepared to spend a bit of extra time charging when necessary. I notice the Enyaq configurator does change, for example, 20” wheels and chrome package were no cost options when placed my original order, but now cost around £800.

Looking at the current configurator whatever 60 version specified a £340.00 option is added for 100kw charging - even on a base car with zero options - if try to remove this option the configurator does not allow. Does this mean 100kw charging is now standard in the UK, albeit apparently with a £340 “option” or am I once again misunderstanding Skoda’s complex options list?

Any thoughts and advice gratefully received.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

Wotters

Post by Wotters »

i was messing around with the configurator yesterday and I too noticed this. I mentioned it to my local dealer and was unaware of it.
Very strange.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Ah yes, you’re right - it’s pre selected and when you try to deselect, it says “oops, something went wrong”.

Regarding the wheels - a lot of them were reduced in price or actually became free some months back, but they seem to have gone back to their regular price structure since. I was told by Skoda at the time that it was because of production issues with one of the basic 19” wheels, so ~£500 ones became free and the £1100 21” Betria wheels were available at half price. That’s how I actually managed to get mine under the radar.

289104E6-7368-4561-9B19-7802C6F629B7.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post