New member iV60

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

Well, after months of indecision I ordered a 60. Looks like (dealer says) March '22 at the earliest and reading the Forum may be significantly longer.

So it's Loft, Quartz grey with sunroof, compulsory 100kW charging, towbar (for bike rack), 4 electric heated seats, 2 electric front seats, paddles on steering wheel, birds eye view and various assists, but not everything that is on offer in the catalogue by any means. No heat pump (doesn't get very cold where I am in south east England) or HUD and no fancy leather.

The mission was to be about the same price overall as the Kia eNiro 4+ which is actually about £1k less including the heat pump :!: , but doesn't attract the PICGrant, so one up to Skoda for that. The clincher was the boot size of the Enyaq vs the eNiro, as I am moving from a huge diesel Citroen Grand C4 Picasso.

A bit worried about the software on the Enyaq, being new and by all accounts still buggy and illogical, versus the tried and tested Kia software. I suppose the long wait gives more time for the software to have the problems fixed. Presumably there will be OTA updates as with VW ID.4.
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

The software is not that bad and certainly is is not illogical, it is quite well designed but there are bugs. The hardware and associated software are the same as the ID.3 and ID.4 but the infotainment hardware and software is different. Main bugs are in charging using Enyaq settings, screen freezing (about weekly, easy to reset).
The car is a pleasure to drive, handles nicely.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post