It's Here

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

Hi all. My IV 60 was finally delivered yesterday. It's been a long wait, I ordered through a company lease scheme at the begging of May.
Just a few option packs, tow bar, climate pack plus, convenience pack, drive sport pack & parking pack.
As I'm lucky enough to get free 7kw charging at work I'm hoping not to need a home charger, but we'll see how we go.

IMG-20210929-WA0000.jpeg

20210929_141028.jpg

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

The more I see of the base blue colour, the more I think it’s really stunning! Can’t believe I paid extra for black !!!

Just a quick note about free charging at work - we’ve been told that it would count as a taxable benefit so instead of getting free chargers, we’re getting some we have to pay for.

Might just be my company not wanting to foot the energy bill, but could be worth double checking.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Interesting. I see the part number has increased by 4 which I guess is hardware modifications.
Hardware software has increased by 3 and display software by 2.

What is strange is you appear to have an older navigation database number - When I first looked at mine it was on 21.5 now updated to 21.7.
I would expect this to to be updated soon provided you have installed and setup the car in the MySkoda app which is necessary for the car to received OTA updates.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I agree with Goaty and wonder why I paid so much for Race Blue.

Looks nice Nunfa1, Enjoy.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

The charging at work is definitely free, at least for the time being.
The colour does look good, especially against the black trim and privacy glass. The optional wheels with black styling would look even better with it I reckon.
Still having trouble connecting the car online so haven't had any updates, maps are very, very old.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

See if adding a Wifi connection to your house / Work helps?
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Goaty wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:12 am

Just a quick note about free charging at work - we’ve been told that it would count as a taxable benefit so instead of getting free chargers, we’re getting some we have to pay for.

Might just be my company not wanting to foot the energy bill, but could be worth double checking.

I raised the suggestion with our site's General Manger recently about having some chargers installed in the car park and was told very much the same thing about it being seen as a benefit. I even suggested it would just need multiple 13amp sockets around the perimeter as many of us leave our cars and work elsewhere for long hours so they would be left trickle charging all day. Access could be linked (somehow) to our gate/door passes and charged to salaries. The GM is due to move on soon so may have to try anew

Interesting enough the company I am subcontracted to unique selling points are how they are ethical and environmentally conscious.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
RichR

Post by RichR »

We have a small number of free charge points at work, and how to add more to the staff carparks is under consideration at the moment. The electricity is guaranteed to be 100% renewable as I work at a large biomass power station, and the chargers are the non-National Grid side ;)

However I live less than 10 minutes away, so it's not actually worth bothering to charge at work as I generally have the car plugged in overnight so my pre-heat timer can warm the car before I set off.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Goaty wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:12 am Just a quick note about free charging at work - we’ve been told that it would count as a taxable benefit so instead of getting free chargers, we’re getting some we have to pay for.

I think that might be your company.

https://www.att.org.uk/electric-car-tax ... sinesses-0
Tax law does not treat electricity as a fuel. As a result, for Pure-electric cars:

The fuel benefit charge in s149 ITEPA 2003 does not apply to any electricity supplied by an employer - no benefit in kind arises if an employer pays to charge a Pure-electric company car (e.g. the car is charged at work), regardless of the level of private mileage.
Advisory Fuel Rates (AFRs)2 cannot be used to reimburse employees for the cost of electricity paid for personally but used for business travel.
It should be noted that the above points only apply to Pure-electric cars.
and (later in the page)
An employee may receive a taxable benefit in connection with their personal electric car if their employer:

Pays for a vehicle charging point to be installed at the employee’s home.
Provides a charge card to allow access to commercial or local authority vehicle charging points.
Pays to lease a battery for the employee’s car.
Up to 5 April 2018 only, an employer provides electricity to charge the employee’s car (e.g. allows them to charge it at work).
Looks like it changed in 2018. Probably because charging at work solves some folk's home problems, and therefore encourages uptake of EVs.
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.