Hi Everyone ...

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
orrery

Post by orrery »

I'm Ian, located in Bedford. I've got a Nissan Leaf and have been driving EVs for 7 years now.

Just ordered an iV80 on 1st October. The dealer has put a target delivery of 1st June 2022, which I really hope is a bit cautious. So, I've here to pick up a few words of wisdom from those who already know.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Welcome! Sadly due to the problems affecting all car manufacturers (and other markets), June 2022 might not be unreasonable. Some people who ordered in May are still waiting - though some who ordered in July have had delivery.
But yes, in the meantime there are a lot of us gaining information from those who already have their Enyaq.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Wow, 8 months now.
Welcome Ian.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

I ordered late June, still on Code 20 - in production. But I note elsewhere that an order from June 25 was delivered this week, so I live in hope.
orrery

Post by orrery »

Is there an online system to see the build status? My dealer tells me it has been closed down due to the issues.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

orrery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:35 pm Is there an online system to see the build status? My dealer tells me it has been closed down due to the issues.

My dealership was able to advise me of the build status as recently as last Thursday I think it was….
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
ENYAQ60_SE

Post by ENYAQ60_SE »

Hi Ian and All,
Welcome to the forum.

I ordered in May and received the car an Enyaq 60 btw. I was like many of us here finding the delivery period longer than normal. So , I picked up my order and wrote to the Twitter DM of Skoda UK. Actually, they were very nice and rapid to share info about my car, but the information was same as the dealer had given me… 🤓, I was desperate to have the car, so I kept DMing, and also checking with my dealer, similar response… so you can do the same but ask your dealer keep you updated weekly or biweekly.

The demand for this car is extreme, they even do not put on sale some of the large markets for 2021, and first half of 2022.

Cheers

Murat
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skoda ENYAQ 60 Suite
Quartz Grey Metallic
19" Regulus Anthracite metallic alloy wheels
100 kW - DC battery charging
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Just have to be patient unfortunately. Was in the press the other day they have had or have 70,000 orders for the Enyaq. Also read when they are up to full speed they can build 350 Enyaqs a day. But thats when there are no chip shortages. Even then that puts it at atleast 6 month wait without chip shortages.
Pict

Post by Pict »

orrery wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:35 pm Is there an online system to see the build status? My dealer tells me it has been closed down due to the issues.
I think there is an online system that only dealers can access as on a number of times I have contacted my dealer he has said he is just going to print of the status for all his VW and Skoda orders.

As a consumer our options are contacting the dealer or Skoda direct via Facebook DM or using their webchat system on the Skoda UK site. To use either of these direct systems you require the order number which usually starts with a 3. They also (I find) do not give much detail, just vague answers.
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household