Hi from the South East

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
MrT123

Post by MrT123 »

Hi all,
I'm looking at placing an order for a 60 very shortly and looking forward to participating.
Cheers
T

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hello - also from the South East 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Nunfa1

Post by Nunfa1 »

You mean I won't be the only one in the South East? :)
Welcome along.
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Welcome; fyi my South coast dealer told me today they have no build date yet for my 60 and are currently quoting 6 month lead times. Patience is a virtue here!!!
Monkeyboy1974

Post by Monkeyboy1974 »

Hi!

I ordered my Enyaq on the 19th July and I was told yesterday that I should expect to receive it in March 22......

I'm in Kent btw, how about everyone else?

All the best

Stu
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Hello monkeyboy
That sounds unduly pessimistic. I ordered late June and just heard that the car is finished and on its way.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I think that depending on the spec, there are some which they can process more quickly than others (and that doesn’t necessarily mean advanced features take a long time and simple features are quicker; someone mentioned recently that if they want to have the electronic child lock they’d ordered, they’d have to wait until June ‘22 đŸ˜±)

Skoda (and for sure, other manufacturers) are having to make harsh, unpopular decisions to get cars out to people; I was told very recently that Traffic Jam Assist has been dropped from my car. It’s still a drivable car without it and as far as I’m able to tell, it arrived in the UK earlier this week (ordered end of May).

There might be other options or combinations which - if dropped - might mean the car is unable to drive properly, hence the extreme lead times because such vehicles can’t be shipped out.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Welcome MrT.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post