Greetings converts

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
mosub

Post by mosub »

I've been 'stalking' the Forum for some weeks now (and very helpful it's been), but having finally taken delivery of our new spaceship on Saturday, feel comfortable to take the plunge and become a member. For interest, we ordered the car at the end of June and picked it up around two weeks ahead of the dealer's anticipated date - it was a nice surprise to get the email from them at the beginning of October. Just need to get the home chargepoint installed now :roll: Absolutely loving the car but feel sure that there'll be many questions and observations to post on here in future. Meantime I'm very much enjoying the 'easy open' (virtual pedal) tailgate party trick :lol:
iV60 Suite, Race Blue, various packs, 100kW charging, heat pump :) :) :)

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Welcome mosub,

That was a result to get it early
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
mosub

Post by mosub »

Feeling very lucky; the semi-conductor gods must have been smiling one day. I genuinely feel for all those folks who are having to wait :cry: - all I'll say is your patience will be rewarded, it's a fab car.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Welcome 👍👍. You do realise you’re likely to become the ‘Heat Pump Guinea Pig’ as the weather turns colder! None of us really knows how they work and what improvements they actually give 🤣
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
mosub

Post by mosub »

Thanks and TBH Goaty, those are two key words I've been trawling on here since I found the forum. I've also been thinking to myself now the car's here, having paid the extra bunts, how do I even know there's one on there, given the scary reports about specs potentially having been changed post order!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I remember seeing a YouTube video where someone shows what’s under the bonnet of an E-Golf with and without a heat pump. Maybe if someone with a non-heat pump 60 could post a photo of what’s underneath their bonnet, you might be able to spot something extra under yours 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).