Introduction

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Maitland

Post by Maitland »

Good evening,

I've ordered my Enyaq. Replacing a BMW 520 Msport Touring. I ordered the car on the 27th of July. Originally told the built would start on the 25th of October. Now put back to 8th November.

Reading through the forum I'm not confident I'll see the car this side of Christmas. Such is life 🙄

Looking forward to be being part of the forum.

Maitland

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Welcome!!!
Sadly also giving up my BMW 520d Touring soon - possibly later next week - when my Enyaq arrives (company car).

Skoda have a high standard to live up to !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Maitland

Post by Maitland »

Thank you for the welcome.

I love my 520. However, time to move to electric. I'm hoping my Enyaq will come sooner rather than later.

I'm trying to avoid paying for the service before I hand it on. The longer the Enyaq takes, the more chance I'll have to service it.

I may well punt the BMW sooner rather than later. I'm just waiting confirmation that it is actually built before I make that decision.

Maitland
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

My ‘66 plate 520d belongs to the company I work for and we were considering buying it off them to replace my wife’s knackered Qashqai, but high second hand prices and lower than expected mileage (due to lockdown, wfh etc) means they want about 5k more for it than originally advised last year, so reluctantly letting it go. It will be taken away at the same time my Enyaq gets delivered :-(

No interesting diesel or petrol cars on my company car list due to them capping the CO2 limit to < 130 g/km (so not prepared to pay thousands in BiK tax for a dull company car) but that’s what made me look into the EV’s making their way onto the list (almost no BiK tax). Settled for the Enyaq due to fairly decent range, whilst still being a large-ish car like my Beemer.

Sorry, I mean their Beemer 😩😭😭
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

Hi Everyone,
Enyaq newbie here.
Very happy owners of this new iV 80 Ecosuite:

Delivery took about 3.5 months, which was quicker than Skoda had been promising to the dealer.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with other owners as we go.
Best regards, FT
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hi foot tapper, love the colour as it's the same as what I have ordered. Can you tell me if you have a light coloured head cover or is it dark? After many weeks of enquiring with my dealer, I was assured that you could not get a light head cover if you purchased the ecosuite despite seeing them advertised. Not trying to put you in awkward position, as I had to change to suite instead, but my other half if not impressed as there seams to be a theme that you can. Just wondering, many thanks and happy motoring.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
foot tapper

Post by foot tapper »

Hi Susan's Dad.
Apologies but I can't reply to your PM. Apparently, I have to be more active on the forum before I can use the PM feature. The mind boggles!

The interior headlining is a very pale grey. It combines with the brown upholstery to create a much lighter interior ambience that we like. We really didn't like the oppressive black interior of the Audi Q4 e-tron. YMMV.
Best regards, FT
RichR

Post by RichR »

All headlinings on 60s and 80s are the same creamy grey colour as far as I know. Only the Sportline is different, with a more ash grey colour.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.