Order Placed.....

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
nathanclarinet

Post by nathanclarinet »

Hi All

Been browsing the forum for a few weeks now to gather info - you guys and your posts have been really helpful in making my mind up..... So order placed, June delivery for:

80X
Velvet Red
Heat Pump
Convenience Plus
Assisted Drive
Light and View Plus (love the Crystal Face :-))

Very excited but long wait to come. Gives me time to sort at home charger and for the charging infrastructure around the country to get better 8-)

Look forward to participating in the forum.

Cheers

Nathan

RichR

Post by RichR »

Welcome - I too was on here a little while before placing my order. It's a brand new model on a brand new platform, so the best way to learn is to see what others have found so far. Yes there appear to be a lot of software issues at the moment, but you never know - by the time yours gets built they might be onto a later version that resolves most of them!

Time from Order to Delivery seems to be hovering around the 4-5 months mark for most people at the moment, but it seems certain packs (Family Package particularly) can hold things up.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
desholly

Post by desholly »

Would just like to welcome all new customers / people that have ordered their new car and hopefully the wait get shorter in the new year.
desholly

Post by desholly »

IV 60 Sliver ordered 5/8/21 Hi All Just had a call from dealership this morning and the car is on its way and I should have before xmass.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

Ordered my Enyaq IV60 on the 13th November, (Forgot to note down the trim selection) so got a while to go. Exchanging with my Nissan xtrail, which has a similar sizing with the Enyaq for a family of 5, all three kids using car seats. Managed to order a booster isofix for the skoda.

Looking forward to it as its our 1st electric car and the benefits of having one is great, free road tax, no congestion charge except £10 a year, cheaper on insurance (comprehensive). Very economical to run.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

Sorry finding it difficult to start a new post. Does skoda provide free home charge with Podpoint.
RichR

Post by RichR »

No, it's not free. But I think they might offer a discount. I've had a PodPoint for four years to charge my current car, so I'm not sure what the current offers are.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
ians

Post by ians »

Kwesi wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:12 am Sorry finding it difficult to start a new post. Does skoda provide free home charge with Podpoint.

No. I was told by the sales person there is no discount / benefit going through the dealer for the PodPoint home charger so ordered it directly myself.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

ians wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:08 pm
Kwesi wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:12 am Sorry finding it difficult to start a new post. Does skoda provide free home charge with Podpoint.

No. I was told by the sales person there is no discount / benefit going through the dealer for the PodPoint home charger so ordered it directly myself.
Almighty thanks for the confirmation.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

RichR wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 am No, it's not free. But I think they might offer a discount. I've had a PodPoint for four years to charge my current car, so I'm not sure what the current offers are.
Thanks Rich, will confirm with my dealer (based at Essex)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post