Things to sort before or at collection.

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
dramaz

Post by dramaz »

Hello!

Have been told that our Enyaq has left the factory. Not sure how long that means for arriving in UK.
This is our first new car and first EV.
Could I ask the forum:

1) We couldn't add on an extended warranty when ordering - add on at purchase?
2) Anything else worth buying at the time (either from Skoda or separately) e.g. Gap insurance
3) We have upgraded to 100kV DC charging, what is the process for Powerpass? Do we have to do this before?

Thank you for the forum, it's been a real help when speccing the car and for general updates.

I attach a picture of an Enyaq outside of the Shard! At home next to the Range Rovers and hypercars...

IMG_3124.jpg

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

1 - If you'll be keeping it that long and want the the safety net then speak with your salesperson to add it on

2 - If you have it on finance always worth getting GAP don't get the dealer one shop around much better deals online

3 - There is a post about it somewhere in regards to how it works etc, But remember you will not benefit from 100kW charging unless your battery is under 15% SOC (unless this has been changed in recent firmware updates)
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I think I asked my dealership to send me the registration email for applying for a PowerPass. Definitely worth doing as it’s only 25p per kW with Ionity, using this pass.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post