Another one for #teamenergyblue

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Picked it up today, and I love it.

Medium - 2021-11-30 15.29.51.jpg

Medium - 2021-11-30 15.30.12.jpg

Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.

harkonen

Post by harkonen »

:D looking good
Ordered 22 May 2022 IV 60 lounge. 100kw charger upgrade, Quartz Grey, Assisted driver pack plus, Driver sports pack, Climate pack plus, Family pack, and a couple of other bits and pieces.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Chris__M wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:50 pm Picked it up today, and I love it.

Enjoy !! The seats match the driveway πŸ‘ I’m still really enjoying driving my one. Not a single failure in 1500 miles / 3 weeks. Seems quite a few forum members are getting them this week.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yay! Saw my Energy Blue Sportline under the lights at Asda this afternoon - looks a really rich purple.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Wallis_100

Post by Wallis_100 »

Mine is on order... Have seen another driver around Bristol in energy blue and glad I went for the colour. Looks awesome
Iv 60 loft. Energy blue, 100kw, towbar, heat pump, drive package plus
Ordered 28/sept/21 no delivery date yet... :roll:
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

You Energy Bluers are starting to p**s me off😀. Paid a packet for Race Blue and for what? On pics they look virtually identical.😫
Do like that Ecosuite interior. Looks more cheerful yet cosyπŸ‘, see!, I could of had that and the faster charger, well done.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

metalmadhammer wrote: ↑Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:36 pm You Energy Bluers are starting to p**s me off😀. Paid a packet for Race Blue and for what? On pics they look virtually identical.😫
Do like that Ecosuite interior. Looks more cheerful yet cosyπŸ‘, see!, I could of had that and the faster charger, well done.
Dont worry, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
I saw an energy blue Enyaq on Monday and as nice as it is, I prefer race blue myself. They are definitely not the same shade of blue with metal flake in one.
RichR

Post by RichR »

If you park them next to each other, you'll see Race blue is a lighter shade of blue with the metallic bits catching the light, whereas Energy Blue is a much deeper blue (almost purple in some lights) - but being a flat colour it reflects the light differently. In the dark, Energy Blue doesn't reflect light anywhere near as well, so it can be harder to see the shape of the car.

But it's still my preferred blue, obviously I'm not biased in any way :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

What option was the beer holder? I wish I had ordered that!
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Yep, I'm a fan of my energy blue as well - I used to only like cars in 'neutral' colours like black, grey, silver etc. but just can't justify the higher cost just for a colour.

Especially when the 'basic' colour is so nice anyway!