Hello Everyone

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
scubamartin

Post by scubamartin »

Hello everyone,

I've bitten the bullet and moved to the EV world from my Tarraco so first EV for me, can't wait for it to arrive and start saving on fuel costs.

Lookingat chargers the Hypervolt seems a good all rounder does anyone have any real world experience of it?
Skoda Enyaq 60 Loft, Arctic Silver, 20 Vega alloys, Climate Plus, Parking Basic, Drive Sports Basic + Convinience package Basic.

Ordered 24th November estimated delivery 10th March 2022

Deasea

Post by Deasea »

Had a Hypervolt installed since September with no issues since. Spoke to them before purchase and the customer service was really good. Ability to hard wire to router was great as charger some distance from router and WiFi signal not good. Pick up the phone or chat to them online and make up your own mind, but I have had no regrets. I have no experience of other brands so can't give any comparisons.
scubamartin

Post by scubamartin »

Good to hear some positive feedback, go the local installer coming to have a look tomorrow at the installation, just need to decide on the colour now.
Skoda Enyaq 60 Loft, Arctic Silver, 20 Vega alloys, Climate Plus, Parking Basic, Drive Sports Basic + Convinience package Basic.

Ordered 24th November estimated delivery 10th March 2022