Hi from Norway

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
erato

Post by erato »

I'll replicate parts of my post from the "Are the DCC worth having".

New user from Norway. Recently ordered an Enyaq 80x, though it won't be delivered for quite some time. The Enyaq are making quite an impact in Norway.

I testdrove a Sportline for an hour, but didn't feel the various DCC settings made a really significant change, and anyway ended up with a standard 80x with upgraded seat package, as the Sportline seats felt a bit too narrow for me, and I wanted leather. Didn't worry about the DCC option in the 80x. The Sportline exterior were slightly prettier though, and I wouldn't have minded the half inch lower ride. Can't have it all I guess.

Seats are of major concern to me, and the EV6 and iOniq5 seats were sorely lacking when I sat in them. Seems that new owners of these also are installing ledbars, as the front lights aren't really any good according to persons who has test driven these (another area of concern for me) .

Felt pretty good about the Enyaq after a couple of drives and ordered most options (including the CF and the upgraded Canton sound system), though not the sunroof as these tend to be quite noisy in tunnels of which we have quite a few in the western part of Norway, and not the Family packag plus as the backseats mainly will be empty. When I drive east towards Oslo, one third of the first 200 kilometers are spent in tunnels. Seems like quite some of the options in the UK (like heat pump etc) are standard in Norway.

And I ordered 19" wheels. Sensible, not sexy.

lavir

Post by lavir »

erato wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:15 pm
Felt pretty good about the Enyaq after a couple of drives and ordered most options (including the CF and the upgraded Canton sound system),
That is Interesting. In Finland the Canton sound system option is not presented. I did check https://www.skoda-auto.no and also did not find it.

Can you point me to that option?
80x Sportline with almost all packs 🇫🇮
Ordered 30-08-2021 –
Est delivery: 30-06-2022 » ≈01-07-2022 » ≈30-11-2022 » 14.09.2022 confirmed: in production ≈1-11-2022 » 14.12.2022 Finally assembled » Picked up 23.01.2023
erato

Post by erato »

It is not on the official lptions list but AFAIK available to be added by the dealer. I don't take delivery until Q4 2022.
erato

Post by erato »

It has a price and is added to the contract at around GBP 500.
Last edited by erato on Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

I have understood the lights are good on the enyaq. Adding a ledbar to matrix lights will be expensive, if you wish to utilize the automatic high-beam function
erato

Post by erato »

Why should we? The EV6 and ioniq 5 suffers from poor headlights.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

I found the matrix lights to be very good. High beam especially, but low beam is quite wide and strong as well.
Of course whatever additional light will be even stronger so why not.
It is just as dark here in Finland :x