Lorttrol

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Hi all,

Just thought i'd drop in a quick Hello message!

Literally ordered my Enyaq today. Trading in my Tarraco due to the increase in its value thanks to the pandemic.

Gone for the 80 in Energy blue with loft interior, most of the assistance plus packs and the Crystal Grill. I'm a little dissapointed the Sun Roof is not as big as the one on my Tarraco, hence why I have left it off the options list.

Cant wait for it to arrive in 41+ weeks!

Got to dig out my OBDEleven, worked wonders on the tarraco, its almost unique because of it.

Looking forward to see what people get up to with their Enyaqs and learning from the fantastic community thats here already, hopefully I'll be able to help out others as well.

Cheers
Lorttrol
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD

Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Welcome to the long wait list!! Should be very knowledgeable by the time you get your Enyaq.
Focusy

Post by Focusy »

Did you trade in tarraco immediately or later in the deal?
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Thanks for the welcome! Have you got a build date yet? August 2021 was a while ago...

They have made an offer on the Tarraco but they can't guarantee it until they have spoken to their SEAT dealers to underwrite it. They have said they'll let me know in the next few days.

If they keep up with what they have said already then I'll sell it to them now as I have other means of transport. If they dont we'll just have to wait and see what their offer is.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

The delay in delivery may work to your advantage. Dealer increased his offer for my Octavia from 8k to £8.25k. So don't rush.
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Correction. £8k to £11.25k
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Been given a rough price of around what I paid for it 2 yers ago. Keen to try and keep that value, not sure if the market is going to start going the other way this year.