Hello from Dublin

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Hey folks, just joined the forum in anticipation of taking delivery of our iV 60 some point this month. Glad to see so much accumulated wisdom!

Looks like we have had a pretty different experience to most. We ordered the 1st week in November and heard from our dealer that production had started the week of Christmas and that we should expect to see our car before this month is up. Whether it works out like that is another question!

Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Hello Robrad30 and welcome, I'm up in the North
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Welcome Rob. another Irish member here, based down in Cork (The real capital šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰)

That's a very good turn around. I put in our order for an iv 60 on the 20th of November. We were given a delivery date of March.

Out of curiosity, what date did the dealer give you originally and did you have to contact them for the build date?
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Cheers Susans Dad and BundE34. I had been in touch with our dealer since August (I think) waiting for the order book to open in Ireland again so we put our name down literally the day it opened again. He initially gave us a pretty big range, with expected delivery between the end of January and the end of March. When we placed the order, he told me we had an expected build date of Christmas week and an expected delivery of late January. From what Iā€™ve heard though Skoda shut down production for an extended break over Christmas due to the chip shortage. I reckon that will scupper the January delivery date, but sure nothing I can do about that. Weā€™re replacing a ā€˜05 Suzuki Swift with it that could literally die at any minute so the Enyaq canā€™t come fast enough!
Royalblue

Post by Royalblue »

I ordered my iv60 from a Dublin dealer the same week and was given a March/April timeframe. Must give them a call tomorrow for an update. Might be time to get cracking on getting a home charger installed.
IV60 Ordered 5/11/21 (IRL) Status: In transit
Artic Silver, Suite, 19ā€ Regulus, Pano sunroof, Driver Assistance, Convenience plus, Drive pack, Chrome pack, Parking pack, Transport pack
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Yeah, we bought a house that had a charger last year, and Iā€™m not going to lie, walking by it every day to get into our ICE cars has been a pretty big driver in helping to convince us to make the jump to an EV!

Wasnā€™t Sandyford you ordered from by any chance Royalblue?
Royalblue

Post by Royalblue »

No, itā€™s was dealer on Navan Road.
IV60 Ordered 5/11/21 (IRL) Status: In transit
Artic Silver, Suite, 19ā€ Regulus, Pano sunroof, Driver Assistance, Convenience plus, Drive pack, Chrome pack, Parking pack, Transport pack
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

I think I might give my dealer a shout too and see if there's any update.

Haven't even started looking at chargers yet. luckily I can charge the car in work, so I'm not under any huge pressure.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Any update on your car Rob? Just spoke to our dealer yesterday and that March delivery they originally quoted is looking less likely. We still haven't even got a build date.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Yeah, they said that the schedule was now 4 weeks behind the initial estimates so it looks like it would be a late February delivery. He seemed pretty confident, but I think thatā€™s being a tad optimistic to be honest.