Hello from Dublin

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Yeah there seems to be serious delays and no signs of improving either. I reckon I'll be lucky to have it by May at this rate, If it is around that time I'd nearly prefer to wait until July to register it.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.

Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

BundE34 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:24 pm Yeah there seems to be serious delays and no signs of improving either. I reckon I'll be lucky to have it by May at this rate, If it is around that time I'd nearly prefer to wait until July to register it.
Got an email from our dealer today. Looks like our car has gone into production! Didn’t expect that at all to be honest. I assumed it would be pushed back quite a bit. Hopefully you’ll get word soon too.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Good stuff, at least you have a rough idea now of when you should get it. if I don't hear anything in the next few weeks I might give our dealer a buzz, he can be quite forgetul.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
Royalblue

Post by Royalblue »

Robrad30 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:44 pm
BundE34 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:24 pm Yeah there seems to be serious delays and no signs of improving either. I reckon I'll be lucky to have it by May at this rate, If it is around that time I'd nearly prefer to wait until July to register it.
Got an email from our dealer today. Looks like our car has gone into production! Didn’t expect that at all to be honest. I assumed it would be pushed back quite a bit. Hopefully you’ll get word soon too.
Interesting. I ordered the same week as you and had resigned myself to waiting until May or June. Fresh hope!
IV60 Ordered 5/11/21 (IRL) Status: In transit
Artic Silver, Suite, 19” Regulus, Pano sunroof, Driver Assistance, Convenience plus, Drive pack, Chrome pack, Parking pack, Transport pack