Hi all

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stunts

Post by Stunts »

We're just in the process of buying an Enyaq for our use. It'll primarily be my wife driving it on her commute, with some weekend work. We've ordered an Enyaq 60 Suite in energy blue with climate pack, Proteus alloys and towbar prep. We ordered on the 26th September and the car is currently at Emden. Hopefully will have her before the end of the month. Hi :-)

Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Welcome - cannot believe you ordered 26/9/21 and it’s on its way!! Mine was ordered end of August 21 and not even a build date yet 😩😩
Enjoy when it arrives.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I ordered 1st October, and the dealer tells me that mine is also in Emden. I only got that info after calling the dealer and explaining that - after 3 months - they must have some status. I was called back the following day, with the good news.

I'm guessing that dealers just aren't looking - mine must have had order acceptance, then build week status a good while ago. But, it is possible that Skoda are not updating the system status until they have all the parts on hand, then they set the order accepted status and add a build week whilst it is going through production - by the time an 'on-the-ball' dealer notices it already on the train to Emden.

Or it could be that I'm just good looking, super intelligent, a healthy body-icon and generally too sexy for my shirt that mine is on its way. OK, maybe not.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.