Joined Forum today (24 Jan 2022) . . .

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
BlueSportline

Post by BlueSportline »

Took delivery of Sportline in the week before Christmas.
It's an EV 'deal' through Octopus Energy so the vehicle was dropped off at my house with minimal hand-over . . .
I've had 3 Yetis and 2 Kodiaqs prior to the Enyaq - and I'm (clearly) impressed by the brand.

This Skoda has taken some getting used to.
Lots of self-teaching using on-line help and a few niggles, some of which were probably my misunderstandings (blame to some degree the lack of hand-over)

Firstly I couldn't find any 'breakdown kit' as such. I was expecting NO wheel (big battery in the way) but the 'pouch' given contained a towing eye, nut cap remover and locking nut adaptor.
I thought the mini compressor and tube of sealant, not to mention jack and wheelbrace, had been omitted. Apparently the Hankook EV tyres are 'self sealing' so all the afore-mentioned are not supplied. I'm still slightly sceptical on that one . . .

Passenger Airbag was set to OFF. An odd default choice and not obvious unless you question the overhead tell-tale symbol.

And like some, I feel, the Skoda Connect choice was not showing in the Settings menu.
Neither was the Connectivity 'globe' sybol illuminated on the top left menu bar. That needs to be 'on' before Connect will show in the menu.
Whether coincidence or not, I found my iPhone had 'connected' to the car. Once disconnected I got the globe back and Skoda Connect 'activated'. Phone is now just Bluetoothed.
Last edited by BlueSportline on Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

The Passenger Airbag is off during car shipment - I think it should be activated during the PDI.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
BlueSportline

Post by BlueSportline »

Makes sense as a shipping default (PAB OFF) but a bit sloppy to not reset it . . .

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post