Showing ETA in navigation system

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

When I first got my Enyaq, I recall the navigation system showing the trip ETA on the top left of the infotainment screen. Now it shows the trip remaining time/duration in minutes and the remaining distance. Ideally I would like to see the ETA and the remaining trip time, but if I had to choose, I would much prefer to see ETA rather than remaining time. How can I change this back? Same applies to the right hand panel on the driver's dashboard.

I realise that the ETA is shown if you tap on the 'strip map' route information panel, but that takes up the whole screen and you have to close that screen to see the normal navigation map again. So the information is clearly in the system - I just want it to be displayed more prominently and always visible when navigation in use.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I'm sure this is in one of the menus in the navigation system - can't remember where though! If I remember I'll have a look after work.

I too like to see the ETA, even if I'm not actually following the directions. It gives me a nice idea of whether I'm likely to be early or late at my destination.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

Found the solution, almost by accident! Looking at the route overview (or strip map), the time and distance remaining is shown at the top, just above the route end marker (that you would tap to cancel the route); tap on the time and, hey presto, it toggles between time remaining and ETA.

Spent ages searching through Navigation settings and the user manual and found nothing. So I think we can classify this as an "undocumented feature".
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
RichR

Post by RichR »

There have been a few software updates since the manual was written in 2020, so there’s probably a few more undocumented features 🙂
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

The online manual seems to be updating quite well. Has info on battery care mode etc.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post