car boot liner for variable floor

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

Bit confused by a question asked by titan covers . They assume on their firm the boot floor is “fixed lower”. Can I assume if you have the variable , as I should get, then it’s fixed at the upper height by the fill in foam organiser?

This is to save dog ( and wood working) mess

Any experiences out there ?

RichR

Post by RichR »

I've just got a £10 flexible boot liner that fixes to the sides with velcro. Wouldn't matter if you have the raised (Transport Pack) floor, or not.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
kpayne

Post by kpayne »

Would be interested in hearing how you get on newly Ian. I've ordered a VRS with variable boot floor. I also have a dog - expecting to get a boot liner that works with the variable floor.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Don’t have a boot liner but do have a boot rubber mat, ordered from bootliners.co.uk. I have the transport pack with adjustable floor and needed their upper floor version - I believe there are slight difference at the side.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
RichR

Post by RichR »

The 'variable' bit only refers to the back half being able to be fitted about 4cm higher so there's no step to the folded rear seat backs. The bit by the boot door stays the same height.
Yes, you could take the foam storage bit out and put the whole lot down at the height of a non-Transport pack Enyaq, but that's not what's intended.

The floor sits about 10cm higher on the foam insert, so there are wells on either side behind the wheel arches.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

I might get a rubberised boot mat as well but on my volvo the liner was excellent at protecting the whole boot area from mud etc so the boot matt was really not relevant . It did however make shaking much out much easier so maybe …
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

titan have no plans to make a liner for the variable floor model! Told me today
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

ordered from hatch bag , will update people as and when
gap998

Post by gap998 »

Dorsetandy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:55 am Don’t have a boot liner but do have a boot rubber mat, ordered from bootliners.co.uk. I have the transport pack with adjustable floor and needed their upper floor version - I believe there are slight difference at the side.
Did you get the Rezaw-Plast or the Carbox one?
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

Well hatch bag now say they don’t do the variable floor one either and hav3 no immediate plans to do so.

Might ask Rhino who made a decent set for wife’s B max but they don’t list rather enyaq as yet.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post