Advice for new order?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Suspect the blind spot detection might be temporarily unavailable. If you wait a month it’ll probably be back. When I ordered mine you couldn’t have HUD on anything other than Suite, EcoSuite or Sportline - but the following month it was on all trims.

I’d guess the radar modules are in short supply at the moment. It’s just the way it is at the moment - all car manufacturers are having to drop some features in order to keep producing cars.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

SarahB

Post by SarahB »

Thanks everyone!
Took everyone’s advice on board.
80, in energy blue; suite; family plus; convenience plus; light and view basic; Assisted drive plus; Heat pump.

RichR, thanks for the pic of your dog set up. I have a borzoi, so she needs pretty much the whole boot to be comfortable. I have barjo dog guard and tailgate in my current skoda octavia, which works well- she’s got a good stay so I dont think I’ll bother will tailgate again.

Now for teh 52 week wait…

S
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

Make sure you at least try and haggle a bit of money off from a dealer. We managed to get a grand off the VRS despite being initially told “nobody gets a discount on the Enyaq”. Although I did have the leverage of calling them on the last day in March, so I played the “it’s the end of your quarter, drop the price and I’ll order today” card.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

altitude2k wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:43 am Make sure you at least try and haggle a bit of money off from a dealer. We managed to get a grand off the VRS despite being initially told “nobody gets a discount on the Enyaq”. Although I did have the leverage of calling them on the last day in March, so I played the “it’s the end of your quarter, drop the price and I’ll order today” card.

Good point - and if you have a spec-code generated by the online configurator, why not contact numerous Skoda dealerships and ask them to give you their best price based on that code. If one knocks off a grand and it costs you £200 to get there in a year’s time, you’ll still have saved a decent amount 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

altitude2k wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:43 am Make sure you at least try and haggle a bit of money off from a dealer. We managed to get a grand off the VRS despite being initially told “nobody gets a discount on the Enyaq”. Although I did have the leverage of calling them on the last day in March, so I played the “it’s the end of your quarter, drop the price and I’ll order today” card.
I sent my dealer a copy of a car I had requested on Car Wow, same car, same packs. They knocked a total of 990 off the list price to make it line up with the Car Wow offer. Plus, with the service thrown in and the 750 finance contribution it made sense to go with them.

It has been mentioned on this thread but use different websites to get an idea of packs etc. When I ordered on the Vindis website it allowed me to have the Suite pack for £0. So errors do occur as when I enquired they said it only comes in the Loft version at £0 and I'd have to pay for the Suite. Which is fine with me as I preferred the Loft interior anyway.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
SarahB

Post by SarahB »

Thanks everyone. I tried Car wow and a couple of dealers but got absolutely nothing off. Disappointing, and I am a total newbie with this new car business.
Great advice, though, and much appreciated.
Sarah
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

SarahB wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:08 pm Thanks everyone. I tried Car wow and a couple of dealers but got absolutely nothing off. Disappointing, and I am a total newbie with this new car business.
Great advice, though, and much appreciated.
Sarah
Yeah you’ve got to be absolutely bang on with your timing asking for a discount on a high-demand car. The 31st March was the absolute best day of the year to do it!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post