The Car Done Damn Good!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

In preparation for today’s round trip from the Co Durham/Yorkshire border to north Northumberland and back I charged it to a higher level than normal: 87%, GOM indicating 249 miles (which projects to around 275 miles at 100%). Actually travelled 152 miles but only 143 were used according to the GOM. 4 miles per kWh. All pretty good imo. But the cherry on the cake lies in the fact that data shows 33% charge remaining with the GOM at 106 miles range remaining and those figures equate to an indicative range at 99% charge of 318 miles! Well pleased with that.

Fossilnot

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Yep - it’s a great time of year for maximum range. I’ve been getting 260 + miles of actual mileage, with over 40 left in the battery, so absolutely convinced it’ll do 300 miles if I had to - although I’m not brave enough to let it drop below 20 miles!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
coom80

Post by coom80 »

Completely agree. Change in weather and I’ve been getting getting 4.1 miles per kWh. Going on holiday for a week and leaving the Yak in the car park while I’m away. 120 miles to Manchester Airport and I’m feeling pretty confident we’ll get there and back with a 7 day lay over without needing to recharge. I guess we’ll see….
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post