Emergency Call Error

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Last night car suddenly started showing an Emergency Call error.

Amber SOS symbol displayed on dash.

Anyone any experience? Does it really require a dealer visit?

Doesn't seem to have caused any immediate issues driving the car today

PXL_20220423_170217729.jpg

PXL_20220423_170156554.jpg

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

This is a known issue in other Skoda vehicles as well.

People have visited dealers, and the module has been replaced. Apparently moisture causes the issue.

However, the warning should automatically disappear anyways, so a visit is not required. I have this once a week with my current Kamiq, and do not bother with it.
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

Had this fixed recently. The dealer will try and fix with an update which can take all day. If that fails the control unit needs replacing.

Other than the annoying bing every time you unlock/start the car it didn’t cause any problems.

I have heard when this has happened in other VWG cars it can also cause issues with the entertainment unit depending on what causes the error.

Didn’t take long at all for the dealer to get a unit and replace it.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Thanks all...
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

I’ve had this error come up today for the first time while I was driving. Got home & took the photo, went into the house to get out my iPad to look on here to see if it had appeared before. Went back to the car & unlocked it & got in to look at the infotainment screen & the error in the driver’s display had gone. I was only out of the car for 5 minutes at most. Frustrating when things like this happen in a new car.

3A15EB18-685F-459F-85F2-CAA10D4A094B.jpeg

80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
rpjwhite

Post by rpjwhite »

Got the same error too. Plus sat nav has completely rinsed itself. Thinks I am in the middle of the North Sea.
Qwerty

Post by Qwerty »

I have had this same problem many Times now. I have had The control unit changed twice and also The antennia on The roof. I have noticed a pattern now. It is usually after 15min driving, I hear "pop pop" from The dashbord, Then The connection gets lost and also The navigation is messed up. Then The car Tries to reconnect. Usually The reconnection Works after 5min. But when this error has happened 10 Times, The reconnection does not Work anymore and The sos Button goes from green to amber. So There is some underline issue that needs to Be resolved or The Components are not good quality and keep breking down. My enyaq is -21 iv80.
Longhorns

Post by Longhorns »

Mine came up with the same issue last monday, 4th sep. i was going to call the garage, but as it doesn't seem to effect anything i was going to wait for the service which is due in a couple of months. talking of that, does the software update become part of the service or is it a separate thing?
Artic silver 60, 100kw charging, heatpump and a few other goodies.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post