Have packs changed?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
JD03

Post by JD03 »

Hi there,
I ordered my Enyaq back in Dec '21, 80 Sportline. I upgraded a few packages, including drive assist plus. I was pretty sure that it came with blind spot monitoring, but looking at the current builds offered on the Skoda website suggests this isn't a feature (Apr '22 brochure?). Is this the case? Have they changed anything else and how can I find out the brochure of specs available at the time I ordered? Will they build according to the original spec?

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

RichR

Post by RichR »

Options do change every month at the moment, in order to get around the shortage of semiconductors. A few months back it was electrical child locks that were temporarily removed. When I ordered mine, you couldn't have the HUD unless you had leather seats. Hence the specs in the brochure do change from month to month. You should be able to find copies of all the brochures online. But the best bet is to look at your order sheet (which your dealer should have sent you to confirm it was correct in the days after you ordered).

Your car should come with what is on the order sheet (your dealer will contact you if this isn't the case).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\. Absolutely - this is what happened in my case. The dealership contacted me (via my fleet manager) to inform me that Traffic Jam Assist would have to be removed due to the ongoing semiconductor issues.

(Although bizarrely, my Enyaq has this feature!!)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post