Tyre pressure plate wrong?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
timenyaqdriver

Post by timenyaqdriver »

Hi

Had my 60 a couple of months now and have been a bit disappointed with the ride. On a Facebook post this evening a member in one of the Enyaq groups posted a picture of his tyre pressure plate for his 60 showing 2.5 bar. On my plate it shows 2.7 bar which seems really high and could account for the slightly harsh ride I am feeling. I have had a look online using my req to find correct pressure and every site I have checked is saying 2.3 bar. What is the correct pressure for a 60. I am on Hankook tyres but the make shouldn’t make any difference. Thanks.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Arctic Silver, Sport pack basic, 120Kw charging, delivered April 2022

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

What are the bets on the travel blocks on the shocks not having been removed...? I don't know if you've seen the various threads in the subject and checked?

I can't answer your direct question, sorry.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Indeed. Have a look at this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=361&p=10201&hilit=Blocks#p10201
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

The pressure will depend on what size wheels you have and what load is in the car. Hence the multiple pressures given on the plate on the door - which I would go with rather than anything you find on the internet, unless they state why their information differs from what the car's manufacturer says.

If you have minimal load, then 2.5 front, 2.7 rear is correct, as it says on the plate. Pressures of 2.5-3.5 bar are fairly normal for a 2 tonne car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post