99% charge. 306 miles predicted. Happy with that ;-)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Not wanting to spark a ‘predicted vs actual’ discussion (yet again) but I thought I’d share my best prediction yet after a 99% charge. 306 miles :-) Not sure why it stopped at 99% but hey Ho.

I suppose the last 2 or 300 miles have been mostly local journeys around Guildford - so that will have helped - but I’m pretty happy with this. I have no doubt I’ll actually achieve this too, so as an experiment, I’ll endeavour to see how far I can get until nearly zero and then report back. I don’t have any long journeys planned for the next few weeks, so I’ll easily do 300 miles of local journeys in that time (i.e. not too far away from the safety of my home charger!)

BEFD05F7-0129-4301-AFD3-E4C9B78699D4.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

RichR

Post by RichR »

Interesting that your car picture shows chrome round the grille, roof rails and windows, and mine are black. Also you have fins on the black bit in front of the mirror, and mine shows a silver blob on the black panel (guess the 'Sportline' writing), and I have the black bumper sections. Obviously the colour and wheels are fixed though - however the default wheels do match my Sportline ones.
Don't know if any of this changes with v3.0 - just need to get the colour and wheels, and it'd probably be right. I guess if you had a silver Enyaq with the dark Sportline wheels, it'd match as it is :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

It is a bit of a mis-match image :-) Matrix lights, too (which I don’t have).

I just assumed all Enyaq’s have the same default image.

Incidentally, I just drove 4 miles; the prediction went up to 307 at some point although is on 305 now. So 4 miles ‘for the price of 1’ ;-)

1D8E8FCC-8CBE-4150-9D72-5BE620889165.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

So it must know that mine's a Sportline (well, when the Infotainment starts, it does have the 'Sportline' logo on the startup screen), and so do the black trim bits. But it doesn't know about the colour and headlights. Actually just noticed - my wheels are different to yours in the picture. So perhaps it does put standard 20" Sportline wheels on it if it's configured as a Sportline.

A9FF0334-39A2-4050-B205-E51F0F0D7948.jpg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

You might be able to change the image displayed using OBDeleven. Turn on/off Sportline, Matrix lights etc

I know with my previous Seat I could pick certian options. It was pretty accurate apart from the grey colour of the body panels.

Not got my Enyaq yet so I cant test.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
Duderooner

Post by Duderooner »

Mine showed 262 miles for a 62kw version last week. Did not last long though as before I moved off I switched the AC on and it immediately dropped 10 miles.

20220523_110134.jpg

RichR

Post by RichR »

Remember that switching the AC on and off will skew the figures as it can't calculate what the current average consumption is properly. And it will obviously use power getting the cabin temperature to the desired value, but once it's there it'll use far less to maintain it. Realistically the estimated range is only meaningful if you're going to be driving in the same manner as you have been for the last 10 minutes or so. So motorways, yes - it's pretty accurate. Round town or switched off and locked, not so much.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

My image on app is spot on but not in infotainment just basic silver like goaty and same wheels however on my kodiaq it was correct on both so must be able to be changed

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post