Enyaq Coupe VRS

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

What's your ETA according to your dealer?

I ask because mine keeps changing. I had an Enyaq 60 on order since November, changed it to the VRS in early April, was told I was looking at End June/Early July, which then became September 6 weeks later, and now I'm seeing on motoring websites that we're looking at closer to December.

Also bonus question: What colour? Because that launch colour is very much marmite, isn't it?

I happen to love marmite. :lol:
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?

Pad42

Post by Pad42 »

I ordered end of May and got told realistically expect in 12-18 months otherwise everything is a bonus. I thought that was refreshingly realistic.
:Skoda Enyaq Coupe VRS Phoenix Orange , comfort seat package plus,climate package plus, transport package, heat pump
Rhys66

Post by Rhys66 »

Ordered mine on the 25th May and the salesman told me 40 weeks to a year, so realistically next March (23 plate) at the earliest. They did also say they hope to have a demo model in around September, so looking forward to getting a test drive !

As regards colour, I must admit I was tempted by the Race Blue Metallic but ended up ordering the Hyper Green :-)
Enyaq Coupe VRS ordered 25/5/22 - Hyper Green, 21" Alloys, Heat Pump & Deployable Towbar...delivered 10th March 2023 and loving it :D
Rhys66

Post by Rhys66 »

And it was delivered on the 10th March so the estimate wasn't too far off !

Will post some pictures up on here when I have a minute - have had it a couple of weeks now though and love it :D :D
Enyaq Coupe VRS ordered 25/5/22 - Hyper Green, 21" Alloys, Heat Pump & Deployable Towbar...delivered 10th March 2023 and loving it :D
RetiredEngineer

Post by RetiredEngineer »

I picked up my Racing Blue VRS on Friday c/w powered tailgate, heated seats front and rear and HUD (which I already think is brilliant). On my long trip home I managed 235 miles using 86% which equates to 275ish full range. I found the acceleration pick up astoundingly quick. 😃
I’m still undecided about getting a tracker fitted or to rely on the navigation location app in the event of theft 🤔
EnyaqVRSAdam

Post by EnyaqVRSAdam »

Picking up mine tomorrow and can't wait 🤗
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

RetiredEngineer wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:59 pm I picked up my Racing Blue VRS on Friday c/w powered tailgate, heated seats front and rear and HUD (which I already think is brilliant). On my long trip home I managed 235 miles using 86% which equates to 275ish full range. I found the acceleration pick up astoundingly quick. 😃
I’m still undecided about getting a tracker fitted or to rely on the navigation location app in the event of theft 🤔
The navigation location is enabled/disabled from within the car.
I think it's protected by the S-PIN if you have it set, and/or your Skoda Connect login. Worth checking.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Bikeronnie

Post by Bikeronnie »

I asked my dealer when my VRS would arrive and then I woke up with my face in a bowl of cornflakes! I can only dream of owning an Enyaq VRS!! Fair play to those of you who can, hope you enjoy them you lucky buggas! 😁
RetiredEngineer

Post by RetiredEngineer »

HarryHuk
Thanks for your input. I can already use My ŠKODA app and the Nav section to locate my car I’m just debating whether to add a tracker having spent upwards of £52k on it. 🤔
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

RetiredEngineer wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:14 pm HarryHuk
Thanks for your input. I can already use My ŠKODA app and the Nav section to locate my car I’m just debating whether to add a tracker having spent upwards of £52k on it. 🤔

What I meant was, the app wouldn't be much use to locate the car, if thieves can simply disable the location sharing from within the car, so it's worth checking that that won't be possible (or would at least be difficult)
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post