App down

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Of course, just when I wanted to charge for a departure time, the app is down :(
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

It is down for me as well... down in Lisbon, Portugal
I assume this is everywhere...?!
TaxiDee

Post by TaxiDee »

Also down in Dublin, but a refresh garage trick seems to have worked.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Still down in Finland, was down yesterday evening already. Hopefully some major update coming :)
Refresh did not help for me
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I’m in uk and just wanted to cool car down but came up error at servers or something , tried refresh garage and still got internal server issue
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

Yeah, still showing as internal server error for me. I set my charging time through my charge point rather than the car, so hoping that this is just the app and doesn't affect the car charging tonight.
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Ah! I thought it was just me because I had an upgrade yesterday (well, the upgraded charging speed was something I had specced but the car came from the factory without it…).

Not too impressed that the app still isn’t working today - I have a long drive and wanted to check the charging from the service station!
waynecarlos

Post by waynecarlos »

Boy, am I glad to find this thread.

I've recently taken delivery of my Enyaq and have been trying to set up Skoda Connect for the past three or four days, but constantly getting an error message. The phone number provided to report any problems doesn't work and I've yet to receive a response to my support emails.

Sales guy at dealership suggested it was because my vehicle hadn't yet been registered on the system, which I thought sounded like BS.

At least I know now this is a global/server issue and not just me. It shouldn't really have taken a forum to find this out. Generally poor after sales service from Skoda so far. :(
iV60 ecoSuite - Graphite Grey, 19" Proteus Alloys, 100kW charging, Heat Pump, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate+, Convenience+, Transport, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic, Family Basic. *[Ordered 13/11/21, Delivered 10/08/22]
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

Spoke to my local Enyaq dealer just now, they have heard nothing and as a franchise they say they are al2ays in the dark. Sounds like a mushroom symptom to me.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
dwares

Post by dwares »

I have not been able to connect to the app for the last two days. Called Skoda Customer Service and my local dealer has me booked in for next Tuesday’ to ‘ensure my car has not dropped off the system’ this despite another customer at the same dealership reporting the same issue! Are we all going to have a pointless morning hooked up to the diagnostic system! Hopefully the Server will recover by then. What is the contact number for the My Skoda server support team please.