So.... what do we think????

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
OlivierW11

Post by OlivierW11 »

Followed the launch online today....
The good: The inside of the car: nice, airy, spacious, nice textile material, big entertainment unit. Grille: who needs back light across the boot if you can have the whole front of the grille light up like a chandelier...!
The bad: That music... please stop it... the cheesy presenters.... no! The prices.... mmmmhhhh 49k for the Founders Edition...? Seriously???? this is over Tesla and Polestar....

I still think that the 80 at £39k with 510km autonomy is a pretty good bet....

What do you all think?

enyaq_iv_043-1920x1280.jpg

ENYAQ_iV_056.jpg

ENYAQ_iV_052.jpg

ENYAQ_iV_044.jpg

current: Kodiaq 1.4tsi 1st Edition
Next (as of 31/09/21) Carmin Elektra - Enyaq 80 Sportliine, 21 inch wheels, Red....

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I'm really impressed with how it looks, I think a lot of Skodas have looked good over the last few years but this is the best of the bunch so far.

Pricing, when I saw the entry level pricing I was pleasently suprised, then when I saw the founders edition pricing I was a little shocked!

I think the Enyaq iV 80 is probably the sweet spot in the range at the moment.
OlivierW11

Post by OlivierW11 »

I agree, more expensive than a Kona/Soul/etc, but bigger and better finish... and under Polestar and Tesla.... Love the spacious interior and the look of it too.
Still waiting to see why Skoda UK is not listing the 80x 2 engines 4wd..... lose a bit of range and add a lot of poke!

I spoke to Skoda UK this morning, they said they would look into it, and try to revert with pricing for that too.... I would expect circa £42-44k....between 80 and 80 FE....
current: Kodiaq 1.4tsi 1st Edition
Next (as of 31/09/21) Carmin Elektra - Enyaq 80 Sportliine, 21 inch wheels, Red....
NewtoEV

Post by NewtoEV »

I really like what Skoda have done - perhaps because it doesn't look electric. There does seem the need for designers to define the 'electric look.' But... it's not cheap at the predicted price.