Hard acceleration data caught with OBD2 data logger

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Quite interesting to see how much power went into one 10 second hard acceleration blast, in a 20 minute journey yesterday.

I don’t quite understand what the ‘x’ axis represents yet; it’s not linear. I think this particular graph (generated within the Car Scanner app for use with OBD2 dongles) is providing a visual representation of energy use, and regen.

So… for anyone who thinks they’re getting far less mileage from a charge than they’d have expected, perhaps beating Audi’s and Beemer’s off the lights might have something to do with it 🤣

2B3FCB63-F31C-4AE6-8DAE-25C18B2C48DE.jpeg

145BC38B-6226-4D24-ACF7-FF5D52BECA74.png

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

X-axis is time.

You can set the length of the graph (in seconds) from settings. The chart starts recording when you open the graph screen, which makes the intervals a bit weird.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

My Bad - please ignore this post. I’ve since discovered that navigating away from that screen and then back into it later, causes that curved ‘bulk’ of data to appear on the screen, when you go back to. It just happened to coincide with heavy acceleration and I assumed that’s what had been captured and was being represented on the graph.

( I can’t delete this post)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post