VRs range

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Got 4miles/kWh on the way home today. I was being extra frugal, as I left work with 40 miles estimated, and had over 30 miles to drive.
In the end I put 8kWh at Ionity on the way

I find in Eco mode and ACC enabled, when I use the brakes, it switches off the ACC, but seems to only use mechanical,
until you release the brake and re-apply - then it will go to regen.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

So went from Durham to Newcastle tonight which is around 35 miles. It was pretty wet and cold and the rain was disgusting. It absolutely ate away at my range. Has anyone else seen this? Think
I used over 100 miles of my range.
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

HarryHuk wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:54 pm I find in Eco mode and ACC enabled, when I use the brakes, it switches off the ACC, but seems to only use mechanical,
until you release the brake and re-apply - then it will go to regen.
Yes the brakes switch off the ACC, but they definitely use regen for me unless I brake quite hard. In fact, I'm finding the transition between regen and real brakes quite unnerving - it's isn't a smooth transition and is taking some getting used to. And I guess that is taking longer because it's not often that the real brakes are used!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

So atm I have 2000miles on the clock on the Enyaq with long term efficiency of 3.4m/kWh. That’s £120 leccy as I have been on tracker rate and generally around 20p/kWh

With the old kodiaq average long term efficiency was 30mpg that’s £350 worth of diesel.

That’s a decent offset against the high monthly payment for finances.
Last edited by ricky10 on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

Yeah did a 65/70 mile trip to York today. Beautiful
Weather and traffic was light. 3.7 was the highest I got but at points in the journey I was gaining miles. Not bad for a dual motor
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Last summer when I collected mine, because it was warm my long term average, after about 2000 miles was 4.6. It dropped down over winter, but it shows what the efficiency can be in ideal conditions, which it why I felt the WLPT (4.3) was not unreasonable.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

ChangoMutney wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:02 am Last summer when I collected mine, because it was warm my long term average, after about 2000 miles was 4.6. It dropped down over winter, but it shows what the efficiency can be in ideal conditions, which it why I felt the WLPT (4.3) was not unreasonable.

That is actually a really great average. Out of interest, what kind of roads and what sort of speeds are associated with that figure?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Goaty wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:14 am
ChangoMutney wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:02 am Last summer when I collected mine, because it was warm my long term average, after about 2000 miles was 4.6. It dropped down over winter, but it shows what the efficiency can be in ideal conditions, which it why I felt the WLPT (4.3) was not unreasonable.

That is actually a really great average. Out of interest, what kind of roads and what sort of speeds are associated with that figure?
Living in the Midlands, gently rolls hills at most. Journeys to London, the cotswolds and local (under 5 miles). Max 65mph on motorways, 50-55 on A roads as roads allow. I would describe how I drive as laid back and the opposite of an aggressive driver. Also in custom driving mode, everything set to ECO.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

But that’s not a vrs?
Bound to do a lot better with single motor and lighter weight?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

But that’s not a vrs?
Bound to do a lot better with single motor and lighter weight?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post