Pan roof operation

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Our last Enyaq allowed me to open the pan roof to any position I wanted by tapping the slider switch (forgotten is technical name) as the roof opens, however the current Enyaq only allows me to open it fully.

I've figured out that if I only want the roof to partially open I need to fully open it, then set it off closing then tap the slider switch to stop at the desired position, seems crazy this only works on closing.....

Is this a V3 software glitch or is this how the pan roofs operate now?
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

Stripy

Post by Stripy »

I’m on me3.0 and my pano roof haven’t changed operation
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

So can you stop it opening at any point before it fully opens?
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

On 3.1 you can open it as much or as little as you want in either direction.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

NickyP wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:01 am So can you stop it opening at any point before it fully opens?
It’s an interesting question you pose. I think mine does the same as you suggest. Up until you asking the question I just put it down to my human error of not having the exact knack to touch the control correctly first time
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Just checked I can stop mine mid opening but the controls are rubbish. Would be the one place a knob is absolutely better in my opinion
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

NickyP wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:01 am So can you stop it opening at any point before it fully opens?
Yes, but agree the controls are rubbish
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

As if by the power of forum discussions its started working properly today, for how long who knows....

Bring back proper buttons I say, these fancy sliders may look the part but are too hit a miss functionally.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post