Lost Enyaq!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

Help! Where’s my car? I have had emails from Škoda telling me the car had been shipped, then it was in the UK, allocated and in transit to the dealer. Yesterday, they said it had arrived at the dealership and await a call to arrange collection. It is not with the garage and they don't know where it is. They have tried to locate it but apparently it could still be sat at Emden! Anyone any ideas of how to find my car?
iV80 Brilliant Silver, Lounge, Heat Pump,Comfort Seat Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Plus, Transport, Light & View Basic, Sunroof

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

What status code does the system say your car is at on the dealer's computer?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

Haven’t a clue, they didn’t tell me, just that maybe someone ticked the box incorrectly. The photo is the status shown in the Škoda email to which I can’t reply.
iV80 Brilliant Silver, Lounge, Heat Pump,Comfort Seat Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Plus, Transport, Light & View Basic, Sunroof
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Get the dealer to tell you what status the vehicle is at. They can do that on the IT system they use. That's what the numbers are in my sig.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

Thank you. Will try them tomorrow.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Tamworth-Pig

Post by Tamworth-Pig »

It's run off looking for new springs, a battery and a steering wheel.
Enyaq Iv 60, Velvet Red, 19" Anthracite Wheels, Lounge Interior, Climate Package Basic, Drive Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Tow Bar Preparation.
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

I had the same thing. I got notice that it had arrived at the dealer. I waited for their call, when it came in it turns out it wasnt delivered on the day the email came in to say it had been delivered. It was actually delivered 2 days later. Give them a few more days and hopefully it'll arrive.
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

Will keep you all posted on progress and, Tamworth-Pig, whatever extras it has managed to accumulate!
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

Update. They have found my car. It was left at the UK port, arrived at the dealership Monday. There was some damage to the rear bumper, so it is now at the body shop for replacement bumper. They are hopeful I may get it next week (bearing in mind the bank holiday). The dealership have actually lent me an Enyaq until handover. I emailed Škoda last week and all they said was they don't know why I had the emails saying it was on the way and then at the dealership - perhaps that is a cop out, or automated systems taking over.

At least it is getting closer to being mine!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post