Post by snalbansed »

FukOW7JXgAAQ9Vf.jpeg

Fuk77HiXwAoN3fB.jpeg

Fuk6qasXwBg4e00.jpeg

Fuk6ZPkXwBUeKgP.jpeg

Fuk6ONLXwC8qx9S.jpeg

Fuk5r-LXgAAN-Rq.jpeg

Fuk5VODXwAEVdx_.jpeg

Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

snalbansed wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:05 pm Does this tweet indicate a (slightly) smaller Enyaq being announced tomorrow?

Comparing sizes, it looks like the Kodiaq is similar size to the Enyaq, and the Karoq is smaller.

What they need to get on with is an electric Octavia, not another boring SUV...
I came from a 7 seater kodiaq and after researching and getting help from dealer over phone during lockdown I was made aware the enyaq was not much smaller than the kodiaq but in real life cabin and boot straight away felt so much smaller . I’m guessing due to the shape and curves.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I said from day one of owning enyaq that I wished that I could swap the drive chain and enyaq dashboard into the kodiaq . It would be the perfect car for me
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Looks like you can swap out in 2026 then for the as yet unnamed "space".

On paper the Enyaq (presumably under the parcel shelf) has more space than the saloon Octavia. In reality, without the parcel shelf it's loads smaller. Which makes this weekend camping trip interesting.

I'm not planning on changing my car for many years, but if I did it would probably be the 2026 "Combi". I'm really not a fan of SUVs!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

I wasn't a fan of SUVs, and generally, I'm still not. I had 3 estates before (Peugeot 407, Octavia II and Octavia III) And originally I really wanted an EV equivalent (like the Combi)
But... I do like the Enyaq now. I like being a little higher, without it being too tall, and the battery weight under the floor means it hardly rolls. (Really noticed the roll when I had a Karoq courtesy car once, didn't like it at all) I'm glad I didn't wait until 2026 for the Combi - I figured the perfect car never arrives.

So Elroq (Compact) next year is the next EV coming out, and the Enyaqs look like the usual mid-life refresh, to bring them into line with Modern Solid, without being completely brand new cars. I hope the battery pre-conditioning will also be delivered as an OTA update for the current models.

I guess Small is in the Kamiq space size wise.

Space is much bigger than Kodiaq size (Kodiaq is only a couple of inches longer and taller than Enyaq, although as mentioned it's squarer, so has more room inside)
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post