New MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
InschPerfect

Post by InschPerfect »

I have the same issue as HarryHuk in spite of installing all updates / upgrades and using the new Skoda Connect App. Oddly when I first used the old app, the mileage displayed correctly, but since the start of '23 it incorrectly multiplies the correct imperial (mileage) range by another KM to Miles factor thus displaying 99 miles at 80% whereas in the car it displays 161 miles.

HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Yep, it is partially fixed, sometimes right at the end of charging, but still erratically gives the wrong range.
Before, it was consistently wrong at the end of charging.

But I have to say for me the functionality generally works reliably.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Anyone else having problems with the App this morning? It had logged me out and now won’t log back in - just says “Unexpected error” which is not especially helpful.

More annoyingly, the car also failed to charge last night - I’m on Octopus Intelligent so am wondering if maybe there was a communication issue between the car and the various apps…

Maybe just me, but I’d be interested to know if anyone else has had similar. Thanks.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Pea

Post by Pea »

The same here, it was very laggy yesterday evening. And today morning the App does not load at all.
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

From 10.30pm the app was down.
This seemed to prevent IO from setting a schedule.
Faffed about with it from about 10.30 to 11.45pm the gave up.
Does your car auto charge when plug is plugged in?
I just let it charged using that way rather than pressing pause.
KBEE wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:42 am Anyone else having problems with the App this morning? It had logged me out and now won’t log back in - just says “Unexpected error” which is not especially helpful.

More annoyingly, the car also failed to charge last night - I’m on Octopus Intelligent so am wondering if maybe there was a communication issue between the car and the various apps…

Maybe just me, but I’d be interested to know if anyone else has had similar. Thanks.
lyinglow

Post by lyinglow »

KBEE wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:42 am Anyone else having problems with the App this morning? It had logged me out and now won’t log back in - just says “Unexpected error” which is not especially helpful.

Exactly the same for me.

App not signing in on desktop or app. Octopus not charging for the second time this week. Had to go in to vehicle this AM and manually charge to 50%. Only thing that tells me something is going on, is the Hypervolt app.
----------
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Graphite Grey ⬜️⬜️⬜️
Pea

Post by Pea »

Update: now the app started to work perfectly, with very fast response.
Maybe some sever upgrade happened? Hopefully the performace stays this fast :)
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

frankfurterbear1 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:09 am From 10.30pm the app was down.
This seemed to prevent IO from setting a schedule.
Faffed about with it from about 10.30 to 11.45pm the gave up.
Does your car auto charge when plug is plugged in?
I just let it charged using that way rather than pressing pause.
I have it set up so OI sets a charging schedule a few minutes after plugging in. I’m used to it switching “off” the charger and then it would normally spring into life and charge the car during the cheap off peak hours.

It just didn’t do that last night! Thankfully I had enough range to do the journey I needed to do today, but still annoying.

You’re right though - I can just set it to manual if I really need to. I just didn’t realise it hadn’t worked until it was too late…!
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

It doesn’t matter if after 23:30. If apps aren’t playing ball just leave it charging, it is at the lower rate anyway.
If at home and earlier, as a one off set up a charging delay for the car at home location to start at 23:30. If you do that it overrides any schedule set by Octopus.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Guitar George

Post by Guitar George »

The MySkoda app appears to have completely disappeared from the Google app store.
Wtf is going on?
I had an email from Skoda about the integration of powerpass with MySkoda.
The Powerpass app has now stopped working, but nothing about powerpass appeared in the MySkoda app.
So.... I uninstalled MySkoda (v7) and went to the app store. Searched for MySkoda.. not there.
Used the Play store link in the email from Skoda and got this....
I've fed back in the Play store, and via the email addresses Skoda have provided.
Does anyone know what's going on?
I now don't have a MySkoda app at all!
Oh, I'm running Android v9 on a Sony Experia XQ-AD51

Screenshot_20240327-104056.png

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post