New MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

Guitar George wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:42 pm The MySkoda app appears to have completely disappeared from the Google app store.
Wtf is going on?
I had an email from Skoda about the integration of powerpass with MySkoda.
The Powerpass app has now stopped working, but nothing about powerpass appeared in the MySkoda app.
So.... I uninstalled MySkoda (v7) and went to the app store. Searched for MySkoda.. not there.
Used the Play store link in the email from Skoda and got this....
I've fed back in the Play store, and via the email addresses Skoda have provided.
Does anyone know what's going on?
I now don't have a MySkoda app at all!
Oh, I'm running Android v9 on a Sony Experia XQ-AD51
My phone, running Android v 14, updated to version 7.2.0 of the app last week and I now see PowerPass details in my profile. Looking at Ionity chargers on the map the authorisation method includes an entry for MySkoda app, but I have not tried it. I can see the app in the Play Store, showing an update date of 20 Mar 2024. As you are using Android v9, which had its last security update in January 2022, it is possible that the latest version of the MySkoda app is not compatible with this Android version so would not show up in a normal search of the Play Store.
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post