New Enyaq 80 Available Immediately - Anything to look out for?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
cgfw201

Post by cgfw201 »

The PCP on my current car is up in 6 months, have been perpetually put off doing anything about getting a new one as all I see is 9-18 month wait times on all new cars.

Anyway, sat down this week and realised a lot of manufacturers, or their websites at least, suggested there was a fair bit of availability off the shelf in some showrooms.

Not particularly fussed about what we get, but have a 2 year old so a larger boot than out TCross was the main aim, and going EV to cash in on the BIK benefits.

Volvo XC40 Recharge, MB EQB, Audi E-Tron and the Enyaq all seem to be available to some extent without ordering from scratch.

Anyway, have a dealer round the corner who has a Enyaq 80 EcoSuite with a heated steering wheel which seems to tick all the boxes I'm after. Has the fast charging mod which some of the old ones didn't have from what I've read.

Had a look at the interior and looks great, seems well reviewed. Can collect it on Monday.

All happening a bit faster than expected, 3 days rather than 12 months.

Anything I should 100% be trying to add/avoid? As it's off the shelf I can't add any extras as far as I can tell, but not sure there's anything I really need either?

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I got them to throw in the much more practical rubber floor mats and to charge the car to 80% for delivery.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
zice

Post by zice »

make sure they remove the transport blocks, should be done as part of a proper PDC
check also software version/12V battery and have them update to ME3.x (via cable in workshop) if it doesn't have already and change the 12V battery
sw version should be 0333 or even better 0561 (latest ME3.1, 3.2)
also have them check if it's part of the defective battery cell/replacement recall (by VIN)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post