Renewing Care Connect Services

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Unless it's anything to do with the packs ordered? I have Sportline with several of the packs, so that might be related? Rather than the software version...
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

RichR wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:53 am It looks like it changed when they started supplying cars with ME3.0. So it'll be interesting what happens with mine once it gets upgraded to 3.0 next month.

OTA updates and Emergency Call are non-chargeable for the lifetime of the car.

Just looked again, yes Emergency Call is not part of Care Connect, but there are 3 different Care Connect packages

I just checked on https://availability.skoda-auto.com/ giving Country (Great Britain - much confusion looking for United Kingdom) and VIN

So what is included might depend on when the car was made...?

This is the Care Connect stuff listed for me:

Care Connect: Proactive Service
Breakdown Call
Online Personalization
Online System Update
Vehicle Health Report
Info Call
Automatic Accident Notification

Care Connect: Remote Access
Parking Position
Vehicle Status
Digital Certificate

Care Connect: iV Remote Services
Remote Charging
Departure Planner
Climate Control
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

snalbansed wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:12 pm You might also want to push back on it only being 12 months - it seems people who got their cars before you and people who got their cars after you got three years.

See my post on this before (click on the little up arrow to jump to the post):
snalbansed wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:24 pm For reference, this is what mine looks like with 3.1 delivered and packs as per my sig:

Screenshot_20230502-202113.png
Hmmm: mine:

Screenshot_20230519_232503_Mykoda.jpg

Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

snalbansed wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:13 pm Unless it's anything to do with the packs ordered? I have Sportline with several of the packs, so that might be related? Rather than the software version...
Yes, I have the more basic options (e.g. No infotainment+, assisted drive basic)
On the other hand, my ambient lighting was included.
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

HarryHuk wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:57 pm
IanEV wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:37 pm
HarryHuk wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 11:39 am

Have you notified support?
No. How / who do I contact please?

support@skoda-auto.com
I’ve emailed them thank you. I’ve also asked why we didn’t get 3 years although it’s only a small amount of money to renew better in my pocket than Skoda’s :)
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Got my issue sorted and renewed without issue paid using PayPal. How they ever thought someone would bother transferring £13 to an unnamed bank account in Luxembourg just to enable remote locking etc I don’t know. Just another example of really poor app software planning/ features compared to a great car
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

I've done the Luxembourg transfer for the ambient lighting - there was an issue with the shop not accepting PayPal at the time - if only patience was a virtue I had been given... ;-) It was a pain making the payment through HSBC - but it did work.

Also for £13 you currently don't even get remote locking - only status! :-D Totally agree the Skoda support software side of things is rather rubbish.
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post