Powerpass - Osprey?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

Thanks Snalbansed

I did try to call the number you have typed in, it's the one on the back but my mobile provider wouldn't put me through (Three UK)

It just says "Sorry, it has not been possible to connect your call, please try later". Not what you want to hear when you need to charge your EV and don't want to pay full price after buying a subscription

Is anyone else having similar problems, mainly with BP Pulse chargers that are not located on a BP petrol station??

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

How about emailing them? skoda-auto.support@elli.eco
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

snalbansed wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:39 pm How about emailing them? skoda-auto.support@elli.eco
I think I am going to have to as I can't find a number that works for me

Thank you for your support
RobH

Post by RobH »

I’m as puzzled as everyone else as to why osprey chargers seem to have disappeared from the Powerpass app.

That said, the disappearance of the osprey chargers, at least in my case, appears to be an android peculiarity. I’ve searched in the SKODA Powerpass app for the location at Star City Birmingham with the postcode B7 5SA and an android and there is no charger shown that on iPad it’s there in all its glory.

I’ve just had a conversation with osprey who are not aware of any severance of relationship with SKODA Powerpass/Elli, so I suspect this is simply a glitch with the android app. Might have a trip to my local Osprey Charging later today and see if it works with the Powerpass card.
leelazer203

Post by leelazer203 »

They are showing up fine on the Powerpass app in my Enyaq. I managed to get a few to show up on the android app by removing all filters. Some of the Osprey charges are showing as authorization type unknown so maybe thats the issue.
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

I have finally heard back from Skoda Auto Support (Elli)

And I quote:

Thank you for contacting us.

Please be so kind and perform the following troubleshooting steps in the Powerpass app:
• Uninstall the app.
• Reboot your smartphone.
• Reinstall the app.
In the unfortunate event that there are still discrepancies between the Powerpass app and the map, then please send us the below:
• Your smartphone model and operating system version.
• The Powerpass app version.
• New screenshots of the issue, with the timestamp visible.
If you notice that your RFID card does not work properly at an available charging point, then please provide us with the following information:
• The EVSE ID of the charging point.
• The name and street address of the charging point.
• The timestamp (date and time) of your last failed attempt.
• A photo of the error message, as displayed on the charging point and/or the Powerpass app.
Thank you for your time and kind understanding.

We remain at your disposal 24/7.

Best regards
Your Elli Service Team

Looks like I am going to have to do some more screen captures as followed the instructions and still no charging point on Spring Road, grrrrr
lor

Post by lor »

Successful charge at Banbury using Powerpass app. Card didn't work, but successful on the app although I had to work out (not too hard) which charger it was as app numbering was 1-10 and IRL the chargers were numbered Letter-Number (e.g. D-2 for the CCS port on the 4th charger == 8 on the Powerpass app).

Got 112kW which I was rather chuffed with, and even better got 125kW at BP Pulse at M6 Services Stafford the day before :)
80 | Loft | Energy Blue | Heat Pump | Assisted Drive Pack
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

I have had a follow-up from Skoda Auto Support

"Thank you for your response and information provided.

Please be informed that there is a known issue, with the Osprey CPO (Charging Point Operator), where customers may not see the charging stations in their app or cannot see the authorization method, therefore the charging of the vehicles at these charging stations might not be possible.

Please, be reassured that we are working to restore the charging service at all affected stations as soon as possible. We kindly suggest using other stations in our network, in order to charge your vehicle, until this issue is resolved.

We thank you for your understanding and patience.

For any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us again. We are available 24/7.

Best regards
Your Elli Service Team"

The next nearest charging point is 7KW!!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post