New Enyaq 85/85x

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Brussels

Post by Brussels »

Anyone know if any of the new features will be retroactive for models older than 2024?

I mean the software, not the hardware, which we can only dream of....

Press Release only talks 2024 forward.

https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/pre ... press-kit/
Reserved demo car at dealership, delivery: 16/02/2023 after 7500 kms
Demo car so no choice. Sunroof, Silver, Suite, crystal face :roll: , HUD, Family Basic, No Travel Assist (only basic) :evil: heat pump :D 19´ wheels

First time EV owner, Belgium

ScullD01

Post by ScullD01 »

Sadly no as ME4.0 software is not backwards compatible with existing Enyaqs. Skoda say they will continue to develop ME3.X. Not sure I believe them though
Brussels

Post by Brussels »

😢
Reserved demo car at dealership, delivery: 16/02/2023 after 7500 kms
Demo car so no choice. Sunroof, Silver, Suite, crystal face :roll: , HUD, Family Basic, No Travel Assist (only basic) :evil: heat pump :D 19´ wheels

First time EV owner, Belgium
marksp

Post by marksp »

Can anyone tell me for sure whether the 85 Coupe comes with Android Auto?
Thanks
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

The 80 does so I doubt that will change.
Kei-J

Post by Kei-J »

I think all new cars come with android auto and apple car play. However there are only some that let android auto be wireless. Otherwise you need a USB to connect your phone.
Some basic cars from other brands are not adding a sat navigation built in to the ice set up ax they save some cash, they let you add your phone to link up to the ice for that.
For those who want to watch films or any type of TV, there are ways to do this. Obviously not while you're driving as that's not so safe (until autonomous driving kicks in in the coming years, which might also end drink driving issues lol) If you have kids ect then want them entertained then it's a nice idea.

Keep us updated on how you get on with your quest 😉
orrery

Post by orrery »

ScullD01 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:09 pm Sadly no as ME4.0 software is not backwards compatible with existing Enyaqs. Skoda say they will continue to develop ME3.X. Not sure I believe them though
Sod ME4.0 - I seem to be stuck on 3.0. I thought I was supposed to get OTA updates?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post