When to have a service

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

videojedi wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:26 am ME3.2? Have I missed the OTA update?
No - it's not available OTA yet. Doesn't really add anything over 3.1 (it's even got the same version number on the infotainment), but it's what's on cars built in the last few months and what you get if you get it updated at a dealership.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

Mine is a year old in less than 2 weeks. When I last checked via the app it was giving me a 2 year service interval but, having just checked, the app is now saying 0 days.

Just checked the car itself and that says 355 days.

Marshall’s in Northampton still keep texting me about the first service being due :D
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
RichR

Post by RichR »

Are you running ME2.x or ME3.x? If it's ME2.x then the app won't show the service date as well as not showing other things such as mileage or charge locations). It seems there are some things that the older car software isn't able to report to the app.

Yeah, I got an automated email about a service when mine was about to hit one year old. But I never got a phone call or any followup from the dealership :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

My car was delivered with 3.0. It did show the service interval correctly so I’m not sure why it’s now saying 0 days but it’s not an issue. I get mileage and can locate my car etc. I’m pretty happy with 3.0 - I think the main thing in 3.1 I’ll really appreciate is being able to see trip data in the drivers display.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
RichR

Post by RichR »

Guess it’s just a glitch that the service mileage isn’t showing on the app then. Probably start working again on its own 🙂
Swillbos

Post by Swillbos »

We picked up our Enyaq iv 80 on 9th Sept 2021. Have done c.12,500 miles in that time and very happy with performance. As we are both now retired our usage is a bit sporadic: a couple of times a year we drive to France/Spain for a few weeks and drive 2-3000 miles but the rest of the year we are very low mileage.

The display is now telling us that service is due when we will be abroad. Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on whether it's better to get the service done before we go or after we come back? Or no real difference?

For information, the costs I was quoted today were £187 Inspection, with brake fluid replacement recommended at two yrs £73, and pollen filter replacement also recommended at two years £59

Many thanks!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post