VW ID Range - % APR

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Just received the usual marketing e-mail from my local VW dealer, offering the whole ID range on % interest on a PCP Solutions with a 10% deposit. I also received a 4.9% offer from Tesla for new inventory cars. Does this signal that some EVs are getting more difficult to sell and if so will Skoda have to offer some attractive finance offers to remain competitive?
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I thought there was already a recent offer of £2.5k price reduction if you lease purchase one?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Andy1832

Post by Andy1832 »

Dorsetandy wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:45 am Just received the usual marketing e-mail from my local VW dealer, offering the whole ID range on % interest on a PCP Solutions with a 10% deposit. I also received a 4.9% offer from Tesla for new inventory cars. Does this signal that some EVs are getting more difficult to sell and if so will Skoda have to offer some attractive finance offers to remain competitive?
Maybe they have read this article in Auto Express! https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-group ... est-review
iV 80 Loft Energy Blue Pan Roof and Drive package basic

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post