Enyaq features

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bw19800

Post by Bw19800 »

Hello....
New to the forum as I'm considering an Enyaq to replace my Kodiaq Sportline.

After looking on the Skoda website & searching the Internet I'm struggling to find the standard features??, I've even emailed Skoda who need to 'go findout as the brochure hasn't been published online yet' which surprised me for such a high profile launch.

Anyway I'm looking at the Enyaq 80 Suite but wondered if anyone knows if the below features are standard??
- Heated Front Seats
- Electric boot opening
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Electric front Seats
- Keyless entry
- Dual Climate Control

It's a company car this time thanks to the tax benefits on EV & PHEV :D

RichR

Post by RichR »

Only dual climate control and heated steering wheel from that list are standard on an 80. You'll need to add some options to get the others.

Have a play on https://cc.skoda-auto.com/gbr/en-GB to see what features are include in each option pack.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bw19800

Post by Bw19800 »

Thanks RichR for the reply, i have also today received back from Skoda the below... for a £40k car i'm a little disappointed at the number of extras needed to give what is now considered 'basic' extras like heated seats :roll:

Heated Front Seats

I can confirm that heated seats do not come as standard with the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level.

The Climate Package Basic which includes; heated front seats, heated front washer nozzles and Tri-zone climate control, is
available as an optional extra for the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level and comes as standard with the ENYAQ iV Sportline trim level.

Electric Tailgate

I can confirm that the electrically operated tailgate does not come as standard with the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level.

The Convenience Package Plus, which includes the electrically operated tailgate with kick activation (virtual pedal), is available as an optional extra
for the Sportline trim level and is not available for the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level.

Heated Steering Wheel

The ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level comes with a 2-spoke leather heated multi-function steering wheel with paddles for recuperation level selection, as standard.

Electric Front Seats

I can confirm that electrically adjustable front seats do not come as standard with the ENYAQ 80 Suite trim level.

Electrically adjustable front seats are available for the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level as an optional extra with the Comfort Seat Package Basic, which includes an electrically adjustable drivers seat with memory function and power adjustable lumbar support for the driver's seat.

They are also available with the Comfort Seat Package Plus which includes; electrically adjustable front seats (driver and passenger) with memory function. It also includes power adjustable lumbar support for the front seats (driver and passenger) and a massage function for the driver's seat.

The Comfort Seat Package Basic and Comfort Seat Package Plus are only available in combination with the Assisted Drive Package (Basic or Plus) for the ENYAQ iV 80 Suite and Sportline trim levels.

The Assisted Drive Package Basic includes; Adaptive cruise control, Blind spot detection, Crew protect assist and Lane assist with traffic jam assist.

The Assisted Drive Package Plus includes the same features as the Assisted Drive Package Basic, with the addition of Emergency assist.

Emergency Assist intervenes if the driver becomes incapacitated. If no steering wheel movement or other driver activity is detected for a defined amount of time, a warning signal sounds. If the driver fails to react, the system initiates a short swerve. If there is still no reaction from the driver, the vehicle is automatically brought to a complete standstill, while the hazard lights are automatically activated.

Keyless Entry

The ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level comes with a Keyless Stop/Stop system and central locking with SAFE system as standard.

Dual Zone Climate Control

The ENYAQ iV 80 Suite trim level comes with Dual zone climate control as standard.
RichR

Post by RichR »

That's the way most German car manufacturers work - lots of things you'd expect to be standard are options. I think it originated a long time ago with something to do with German cars being taxed based on the base price, not the price the owner paid to purchase it. Hence it's normal for a 'standard' £100,000 Porsche not to include things like a radio!
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

I don't really object to having to pay for options if it keeps the price down. What I do object to is this bunching of options in to packages where I am forced to having something I really dislike (keyless entry) or don't need in order to get something I consider essential such as power tailgate. I was very keen to Enyaq but this has totally put me off. I know they are not the only ones going down this route but its a pain. Makes life simpler and more profitable for them and more complicated and expensive for us customers. A good example is heated seats which is an essential for bW 19800 but a waste of money for me (I used them about twice in 3 years on my Tiguan) so they should be available for those who want them without having to spend a fortune on want you don't want.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post