ENYAQ 80X HEADLIGHTS PLUS HEATING CAR VIA APP

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Monman

Post by Monman »

I Finally got my Enyaq 80x after a 21 month wait on June 27th 2023 and now i have it I am hoping someone can help with these question.
Is there a setting that allows the headlights to stay on for a couple of minutes or longer after I park the car.
Just long enough to allow me to plug in the car lock it and find my way to the front door.
I live off the beaten track and its pitch black at times!
Its something I have had on my last few cars and I found it very useful and this would be more so now I am also plugging in the car.
Also can the car when plugged in be set to heat up via the mains supply using the Skoda App on my phone.

Thanks in advance

Joseph

Enyaq 80x sport line, graphite Grey, 20" wheels. Crystal grille, heat pump, convenience pack plus one or two other extras.

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Yes if you go into settings in the car I think it’s in comfort setting you can set time for locking and approach .

The heating can be set when plugged in or not via the app however not sure if it’s just me but takes a while to update settings on the app some times need to refresh it after setting scheduled heating/cooling or just setting manually .

You need a good internet connection for the car and your phone . Hope that helps
Monman

Post by Monman »

Thanks for that
I will now set it up
Best regards
Joseph

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post