Aircon fault

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
DJR

Post by DJR »

Hi,

I have had real issues with the aircon on my Enyaq. Long story short, it probably hasn't worked properly since I got the car. The dealer, Marshalls, are proving extremely slow to get the parts/special gas they need and provide a relacement car, so I am driving around in the summer without aircon in a new car! Last summer we had to use my wife's diesel BMW to go to southern France because the aircon wasn't working (and after all that route/charger planning too!)

Has anyone else had aircon issues - or is this a one-off and I am just unlucky!?
Enyaq 60 Lounge Brilliant Silver - heat pump - basic packages - since December 21

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

There are a few threads on here regarding aircon issues, specifically with cars fitted with the heat pump, so you are not alone.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Enyaq60Jul22

Post by Enyaq60Jul22 »

I had a similar issue in that AC did not work for new.

My car spent about 5 weeks in the garage in total in discussions and diagnosis with the factory.

The eventual solution was the replacement of 2 ‘aircon sensors’
DJR

Post by DJR »

Thanks guys. The current diagnosis of my problem is that one or both pressure sensors need to be replaced but the car will be In for at least three days so the factory can talk the dealer through the problem. Due in on 24 July so will report after that.

I like the car but Skoda support and the Dealer’s competence are not the best. I know you pay more for BMW/Merc service but it might be worth it in the end!
Enyaq 60 Lounge Brilliant Silver - heat pump - basic packages - since December 21

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post