MySkoda app issue - unable to load my car information

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
wispenninckb

Post by wispenninckb »

Hello,

Anyone else also having problems with the MySkoda app ?
Today I have installed version 6.2.1. I now I am unable to load my car information.
I constantly get the error messages "Vehicle data unavailable. We are unable to display your vehicle data right now. Please retry later. If this issue persists, contact the Info Call line." and "Unable to load car. An error occurred while loading your car. Please retry later. If this issue persists, contact the Info Call line."
Issue persists after uninstall/install of app and hard reset infotainment system.

In the MySkoda essentials app I receive the error message "Sorry, there is a server issue".
Is there a general issue? Or is the message misleading?

Regards

Benny

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Server issues happens all the time nothing to worry about.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Same error for me on both apps! Will be back up soon.

Has messed up my intelligent octopus charging tho.. as it hasn’t stopped as it can’t connect to the car…

Annoying but not the end of the world.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Same for me
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

It looks like a wider problem than just the app since there is also no data available on the Skoda Connect website. Let's see what tomorrow brings!
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Quasimodoand

Post by Quasimodoand »

Bought my Enyaq second hand two weeks ago - IV 60 2001 - always been the same message on the MySkoda app - ‘nothing to show - we have no features to display for your car’ - the Skoda Essentials app works fine - any tips on why the main app isn’t working?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post