New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
vince1406@gmail.com

Post by vince1406@gmail.com »

Just ordered an Arctic silver IV 60 suite. Delivery times have been quoted as 6 months to 12 months. Has anyone else been told this ? Has anyone ordered this year and received delivery of your new enyaq?
IV60 Suite on order - Scheduled for Build and delivery end of October 2023! Can't wait!!

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Yes decided on vRS late March, looked around what was available and drive my car home 8 days later with useful discount due to all the extras fitted which make cancellations too expensive for many compared to standard car.
I don’t think I will ever order a car from factory again. I did that in 2017 to get one of last Yetis made to the spec I wanted then watched similar cars made by Skoda trickle through with large discounts. I bought a 2020 Karoq from showroom with most extras fitted with no wait, and large discount . Saw it one day and drove it home next day.
Now done same with vRS
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
livingforever

Post by livingforever »

I ordered in July 2022 and the car arrived in the UK at the end of May. So I reckon that’s probably the longest you’re likely to have to wait - I’m pretty sure it’s been getting quicker recently.
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

I ordered an IV80 through a salary sacrifice lease last month. Supplying dealer is about to place order with factory today. They are quoting end of November. Fingers crossed
General_Apathy

Post by General_Apathy »

Similar to the post above, I ordered a lease iV80 through my company salary sacrifice scheme. The order was placed by the dealer at the end of April this year. All my updates so far say delivery expected Jan 24 but I’ve seen a number of instances recently where lead time has been around 4 months so I’m hoping my delivery date suddenly jumps forward a few months. Not holding my breath though.
iV80 Suite with Clever pack, Transport and Sun Roof. Ordered Apr'23.
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

spinna1969 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:37 pm I ordered an IV80 through a salary sacrifice lease last month. Supplying dealer is about to place order with factory today. They are quoting end of November. Fingers crossed
Mine was ordered in February (After faffing about with options being on/off the list) and was originally slated as Dec 23-Feb 24 - but has been revised to Sept - Nov. And I've been told it will be MY24 spec - so hopefully ME4.
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

Do you have any details of the MY24 specs?
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

spinna1969 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:08 am Do you have any details of the MY24 specs?
No not yet unfortunately - I believe all cars built from July (No idea when in July!) are MY24 - and that is the change to the new ME4 OS which includes better battery management - but I've seen nothing yet - they do seem to announce the new MY specs about now - last year was around 4th July.
General_Apathy

Post by General_Apathy »

On the ME4 point the last I saw was this back in May when this caused quite a stir. Don't want this thread to descend into a ME4 thread but this is linked to the OP's question around delivery times as presumably at some point this year production is going to switch. Because my order is a salary sacrifice through work I'm about 4 layers away from anyone with any direct info about my order/vehicle status so build/delivery date and Model Year are just going to be a big reveal at some point!

iV80 Suite with Clever pack, Transport and Sun Roof. Ordered Apr'23.
vince1406@gmail.com

Post by vince1406@gmail.com »

Just an update .

Build scheduled for week 38 - 19 Sept and delivery 5 weeks after that so around end of October.

That's better !
IV60 Suite on order - Scheduled for Build and delivery end of October 2023! Can't wait!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post