New car delivery times

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

Jamie1c wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:22 pm
MickyD84 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 pm My VRS is being delivered next Thursday, its here within the time frame given.

Gobsmacked and very pleased.
Excellent news mate 👍

Edit- just found out mine has been allocated build week 21/ 20th of May and could be brought forward and built earlier. Here's hoping.
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black

fatman

Post by fatman »

Jamie1c wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:59 pm
MickyD84 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 pm My VRS is being delivered next Thursday, its here within the time frame given.

Gobsmacked and very pleased.
Excellent news mate 👍

Edit- just found out mine has been allocated build week 21/ 20th of May and could be brought forward and built earlier. Here's hoping.
How did you find out that....I ordered on 8th of January and dealer seems nothing about delivery
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

fatman wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:21 pm
Jamie1c wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:59 pm

Excellent news mate 👍

How did you find out that....I ordered on 8th of January and dealer seems nothing about delivery
I sent the salesman an email and he got back to me the same day.
Send them an email mate or phone them again.

In my opinion, due to the sh1tshow I experienced with VW I think some dealerships hold back on info in case anything changes with orders.

Is it you that is a motability customer? If so, give them a phone, they'll contact the dealership. I done that for my mum.
Ordered 9/01/24
fatman

Post by fatman »

I will do that on monday.my dealer seems not interested to update me. either he doesn't have scodas proper system.i don't know...some time I think forget about enyaq and go for something available.
Skoda dealership are worst them all...my opinion
Ordered 8/01/24
just now ID3 max
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

fatman wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:56 pm I will do that on monday.my dealer seems not interested to update me. either he doesn't have scodas proper system.i don't know...some time I think forget about enyaq and go for something available.
That's the way I feel about VW after the id3 nonsense.

Hopefully you'll get some info on Monday.
Ordered 9/01/24
CricketChris

Post by CricketChris »

Hi,

New to the forum so be gentle with me.

I ordered an 80 Sportline, energy Blue with sunroof last August/ September via Arval fleet services. Initial delivery date was for January but this got pushed back and back. I eventually found out, after chasing that the car had arrived mid february, but Arval weren't releasing the car because it has been built as the new model. We then had a computer says no scenario because Arval didn't have the correct pricing in their system and so couldn't give me a final quote/costing. After much complaining by me, Arval finally agreed to a price in absence of all the information and to be fair i've done pretty well out of the deal as the final quote is £120 less then what my original order quote was.
I finally got a call this morning to say that the car will be delivered next monday, but what i'm slightly concerned about is what i'm actually going to get? i know the 80 is now an 85 but the sportline is only available in the 85X on the 'build your own' website. The P11D quote is less than what the list price for an 85x is on the skoda website so i'm a bit confused. i just wondered if anybody else has been in the situation where they ordered an 80 sportline in 2WD and what did you end up getting if its been delivered recently?
I would be disappointed if it wasnt a sportline as the styling is more of a deal breaker than the 2WD vs 4WD, although losing a few extra miles on the range will be a bit irritating, but acceptable.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Jamie1c wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:10 pm
fatman wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:56 pm I will do that on monday.my dealer seems not interested to update me. either he doesn't have scodas proper system.i don't know...some time I think forget about enyaq and go for something available.

motability say i have to talk to dealeronly ,as they cant ask dealer ..and dealer say still waitting for info.
Ordered 8/01/24
just now ID3 max
Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

fatman wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:47 pm
Jamie1c wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:10 pm

motability say i have to talk to dealeronly ,as they cant ask dealer ..and dealer say still waitting for info.
I phoned motability twice for my mum because Kia weren't very helpful and twice they phoned the garage for any info. I'm not sure why they would say they can't ask the dealership. Very strange.
Ordered 9/01/24
Martin26

Post by Martin26 »

CricketChris wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 am Hi,

New to the forum so be gentle with me.

I ordered an 80 Sportline, energy Blue with sunroof last August/ September via Arval fleet services. Initial delivery date was for January but this got pushed back and back. I eventually found out, after chasing that the car had arrived mid february, but Arval weren't releasing the car because it has been built as the new model. We then had a computer says no scenario because Arval didn't have the correct pricing in their system and so couldn't give me a final quote/costing. After much complaining by me, Arval finally agreed to a price in absence of all the information and to be fair i've done pretty well out of the deal as the final quote is £120 less then what my original order quote was.
I finally got a call this morning to say that the car will be delivered next monday, but what i'm slightly concerned about is what i'm actually going to get? i know the 80 is now an 85 but the sportline is only available in the 85X on the 'build your own' website. The P11D quote is less than what the list price for an 85x is on the skoda website so i'm a bit confused. i just wondered if anybody else has been in the situation where they ordered an 80 sportline in 2WD and what did you end up getting if its been delivered recently?
I would be disappointed if it wasnt a sportline as the styling is more of a deal breaker than the 2WD vs 4WD, although losing a few extra miles on the range will be a bit irritating, but acceptable.
You're right 85 Sportline (2wd) is not available as a new order, however, models originally ordered as an 80 Sportline are now delivered as an 85 Sportline (2wd). In short, the only way of getting a 85 Sportline 2wd is as a result of being upgraded from an 80 Sportline 2wd (at least in the UK).

Insurance companies recognise 85 Sportline (2wd) as a distinct and valid model variant.
CricketChris

Post by CricketChris »

1.JPG
Thanks very helpful

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post