Travel Assist as default

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ProdigyLT

Post by ProdigyLT »

Hi,

when engaging ACC lever, ACC without lane assist is on.
In order to have Travel Assist with Lane assist need to push top right button on the wheel to have Travel Assist mode.

Is is possible to get Travel Assist as first default
option when engaging lever or every time need to press button on the wheel to have lane assist also.

Skoda Superb has ACC+Lane assist straight from engaging lever only or i am doing something wrong.

Thanks !

RichR

Post by RichR »

What version software do you have?

On ME2.x you have to press the steering wheel button to engage Travel Assist+ACC not pull the cruise lever (as that only engages ACC). On ME3.x you just pull the cruise lever (the button switches modes) to engage whichever was last used.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
ProdigyLT

Post by ProdigyLT »

Think ME3.5 (1701).

Reason i’m asking, that “last used” not working, as only ACC without LA is on for the first time. Or i just doing something wrong.

Perhaps solution to use lever half engaged, but that also not very nice solution.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Certainly my experience is that I can start the car, drive to the end of my road, join the main road then pull the lever and TA is engaged, accelerating up to 60mph and auto-steering. I'm running ME3.2. When I had ME2.6 I had to press the button (top right) to engage it.

What happens when you press the button on the steering wheel? Wondering if they've changed the behaviour again in 3.5.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

I have software version 1701 and travel assist is engaged when I start ACC with the lever. Do you have it switched on under assist systems in the infotainment system?
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.
ProdigyLT

Post by ProdigyLT »

for me join the main road then pull the lever and ACC (not TA) is engaged, need to press the button on the wheel for TA. Would like same behaviour with only lever without button.
Superb is the same - lever and ACC with lane assist is on.
Thats what annoys me. Can't achieve same action in Enyaq.

In infotainment hope yes, any screen where this is switchable ?
RichR

Post by RichR »

OK - so it's looking like CrowSysE243 and I have something enabled that you don't. The Enyaq does allow you to have TA by pulling the cruise lever, but we just need to work out what you have set differently that's causing it to go back to ACC each time.

Something to check - you're not using a Guest profile are you? I suspect that doesn't save settings when you switch the car off. Try logging out and back in as your normal user profile.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I remember having to play around with the buttons on the right hand side of the steering wheel to get ACC and TA working, but once set, that is what I always get when I use the stick on the bottom left.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

I have ME3.0 and ACC and TA are activated by the just using the cruise lever, I can't remember when I last used the buttons on the steering wheel.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
ProdigyLT

Post by ProdigyLT »

Thanks all !!!

Not working anything, contact dealer ?
Lever engages ACC (ACC without lane assist (only lane detect, no assist)) by default, need to addionally press button on wheel to engage TA.

80, ME 3.5

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post