Skoda App down?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
white67

Post by white67 »

Anyone experiencing problems (I know, again) with the app? I can log in but all I get is my user name and "Nothing to show".

So, I don't know my charging status - I can get that elsewhere - or anything else. Nowt. Nada. Zip.

I think this only started last week, and deleting / reloading the app has no effect.

(Currently on ME2 waiting for my long delayed upgrade.)
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus

KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Seems ok for me right now, but I did have issues with the climate control function not working over last weekend.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

Yeah, mine hasn't worked for a week or so, same issue and I'm still on ME2.

IMG_0696.jpeg

Does work on the old Skoda Essentials app though:

IMG_0697.png

white67

Post by white67 »

Aha! the old app! Silly me, I never thought to go backwards!

Thanks.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
dazcush

Post by dazcush »

I raised a ticket with their customer support team and they told me to get a software update in order to resolve the issue with the new app.
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

dazcush wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:13 pm I raised a ticket with their customer support team and they told me to get a software update in order to resolve the issue with the new app.
Software update for the car, or update for the app on your phone?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post