Is the "Audi" style indicator flashing an extra?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

My dad and I both have enyaq, he oderd his 3 days before me and got it ten weeks before me but this was back in the day.
Was behind him driving and noticed his indicators dk the staggered dot dot dot dot indicator when mines is the solid light. Is this an extra that he got that I never, just wondering, or can you amend the setting.

Cheers again

KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Dynamic indicators? They are standard on the Sportline, but I think you need to have the Light and View pack (with the matrix LED headlights) on 60/80 cars.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

KBEE wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:38 am Dynamic indicators? They are standard on the Sportline, but I think you need to have the Light and View pack (with the matrix LED headlights) on 60/80 cars.
Thanks for info.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yep - there are two headlight/taillight choices, standard or matrix. The standard ones have single LED headlights (matrix ones have something like 24, with adaptive main beam, poor weather and cornering lights). Standard only has one reversing light and simple indicators. Lighting pack has two reversing lights, brake and tail lights on boot door and animated tail lights/indicators.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post